Parts you laugh the most!!!

AubreetheSimpson

No TV and No Beer Make Homer, Something, Something
Hey! Do you know which part in any episode of the show makes you laugh the most, based on how long and hard you laughed? It can be a joke.

There's a sequence in the episode "Sex, Pies and Idiot Scrapes" of an over-the-top cartoony chase between Homer and Ned, people have criticized the episode specifically for that scene, maybe I just have a bad sense of humor, but every single time I watched that episode I laughed all the way through that sequence.

There's a sequence in the episode "Sex, Pies and Idiot Scrapes" of an over-the-top cartoony chase between Homer and Ned, people have criticized the episode specifically for that scene, maybe I just have a bad sense of humor, but every single time I watched that episode I laughed all the way through that sequence.
It's not just you! I actually also laughed at it as well, probably because I have an odd yet pretty good sense of humor. I wonder if any of those autistics also laughed at this scene as well.

Strangely enough I think the simpsons can be a very funny show but I don't remember the last time I had a laughing fit watching the simpsons.

I will laugh at the dumbest stuff, I think the last big laugh I had was watching "I think you should leave" on netflix, this skit in particular

so it doesn't really change my enjoyment of the Simpsons, at least for the classic seasons there was a lot more to it than laughs. Also I like a good slow burn comedy over slapstick most of the time.

The scene in which Mr Burns and Bart take the stand in "Bart Gets Hit by a Car". I'm not quite sure why but even though I watched it a long time ago, this is probably one of the episodes/scenes that made me laugh the most.
In general, the Simpsons is a great show when it comes to humour but I must admit that it tends to make me smile and chuckle rather than truly laugh out loud. Which is why Bart Gets Hit by a Car is that memorable for me.

That part in Fraudcast News where Mr. Burns tries to step on an ant only to get pushed back with ease.

The part in The Ten-Percent-Solution where Krusty drowns in a ball pit.

And the scene in Homer the Heretic where Ned goes through all that trouble to toss Homer out of the house only for him to get bounced right back in by the mattress. (I think it was a mattress at least)

And the scene in Homer the Heretic where Ned goes through all that trouble to toss Homer out of the house only for him to get bounced right back in by the mattress. (I think it was a mattress at least)

I always thought this scene was hilarious too. Like that scene in South Park when they finally escape the timeshare presentation at the ski resort, only for the chair lift to unexpectedly take them right back to the timeshare presentation :lol:

I know it was kind of an easy joke to make, but the ending of Simpsonscali... when Sherri Bobbins was killed on screen by getting sucked into a jet engine. Kills me every time.

Back