One Fish, Two Fish, Blowfish, Blue Fish vs. Lisa's Substitute

One Fish, Two Fish, Blowfish, Blue Fish vs. Lisa's Substitute

• Total voters

AubreetheSimpson

No TV and No Beer Make Homer, Something, Something
These are the highest rated episodes of season 2 on IMDB. However, which one is your favorite? You can debate which one is better if not.

I enjoyed 2.19 because it was an episode which i felt connected too. A plot with the substitute teacher also happened in my real life, though i did not fall in love with anyone. B plot with class president also happened in everyone's real life, and it's very frustrating when you are not selected.

This may be tricky because both of these episodes are really good in terms of emotions and writing, as well as relatability.

Blowfish is just slightly more emotional I think. Homer giving Bart advice, jamming with lisa, wanting to be "intamit" with Marge are all very sweet, unselfish things to want to do with your family before death. Homers decision not to worry the kids is I feel a wise choice.

Substitute has a really good guest character. I'll never forget the singing dork. But it's a tiny bit lower in my opinion. Probably the 2 best of their season at any rate, would happily rewatch either.

Back