Official Signature/Avatar Request Thread

I made a couple animated avatars for whoever wants 'em.

senatorsimpson.gif

sharkvsgorilla.gif

[MENTION=40145]HMS pinafore[/MENTION]

don't ignore me [MENTION=26950]hammster[/MENTION] :gatorfistshake:

Can someone make a gif of willie singing and dancing to "Maniac"? Or at least tell me how to make gifs so i can do it cause i want it kind of specific. From the first time he says "maniac" to when he says "dancing". And i really dont wanna see any start or finish.

Last edited:
Can someone make a gif of willie singing and dancing to "Maniac"? Or at least tell me how to make gifs so i can do it cause i want it kind of specific. From the first time he says "maniac" to when he says "dancing". And i really dont wanna see any start or finish.

I made the GIF in my sig using an application called GifCam and just recorded the scene I wanted myself. You could do that.

I think also, if you have trouble, use VLC Media player, since I think you can record those videos more easily.

I think this is usually used by newbies. Older memebrs know how to do avatars and sigs themselves. But we barely get any newbies that actually start posting so I guess that's why this is dead.

Why, like honestly though? It's effective, especially for a Simpsons forum when you need to get a screenshot from the show. Also I wouldn't be able to do this without Frinkiac

759558.gif

Back