NYC TRU Christmas Playset

A

ArKyn

Just wanted to know if anyone in the NYC area has gotten the Christmas playset?
I keep visitin my local TRU but nothing.

Times Square NYC!!

Good News - The new TRU flagship store in Times Square has a bunch of Christmas playsets (plus all of series 6). Finally, NYC residents don't have to rely on eBay and hobby shop prices!!

Good Luck!

Hey guys, can someone pick me up a MIB set at cost + shipping. I still haven't found one. I can pay with paypal....

Please email me if anyone can help.

My uncle is in NY right now, and yesterday (dec. 6) he checked the new TRU out for me. He said they were all sold out. :(

I was there today (December 7th). They had about 15 on the shelf, as well as hundreds of series 6 figures. Times Square TRU has an unbelievable amount of product... you should check it out if you're in town... they have a ferris wheel, a giant robotic T-Rex, a replica of the Empire State building made of legos, and a whole bunch of other neat stuff... not to mention piles of gamecubes in stock :)

I think they have a steady supply of christmas sets and put out several each day. Your best bet is in the morning...

My uncle went there on Thursday and Today (December 8) and both times - nothing. What's the deal?

purple is a fruit

Not that I don't like to complain, Tomacco, but they have been in NY, a month ago or so even. They only made it (at least around where I am) to Jefferson Valley and Poughkeepsie. EZEXPRESS is a good way to check:

877-877-2822...Option 3....They'll ask for your zip and you have to be able to provide the rest...

Anit-Complaining Committee

edge459 said:
I think they have a steady supply of christmas sets and put out several each day. Your best bet is in the morning...

I agree with edge459... they seem to have a lot of product but they display it a little at a time. Tomacco, I would suggest having your uncle ask one of the customer service people if they have any in storage. Unlike most TRU stores, the Times Square store has really nice, knowledge and helpful sales people (because this is their new flagship store). I would suggest that he goes there late (after 9pm on a weekend night), so it won't be so crowded and crazy.

Good Luck!

Back