NHC Winter 2014 Fundraiser

Number One

Administrator
Administrator
Why We Do This: Server, software, and miscellaneous costs for the No Homers Club, Boards & Rec, and its associated domains cost us approximately $1300 a year, and we will only receive an estimated $300 to $400 in advertisement revenue. So, we rely on support from members like you to keep the forums online. We have run these fundraisers continuously for over a decade.

Fundraiser Goal: $500

Prizes! (For non-moderator contributors)

Top Donator: You will be a NHC global moderator (that is, moderator of all forums) for three weeks with a custom-colored username and custom "stars"

2nd Highest Donator: You will be a NHC moderator of any forum of your choice for three weeks with a custom-colored username and custom "stars"

To Contribute: Send us $$$ to funds@nohomers.net via PayPal or send us a personal check or money order. Please send me a private message to obtain that mailing address.

Contributors List: [MENTION=15701]Steve[/MENTION], [MENTION=1694]kupomog[/MENTION], [MENTION=26644]Cash Kerouac[/MENTION], [MENTION=8180]pat[/MENTION], [MENTION=12680]brody[/MENTION], [MENTION=15798]Jakebert[/MENTION], [MENTION=2800]tim[/MENTION], [MENTION=26950]hammster[/MENTION], [MENTION=13536]Jims[/MENTION], [MENTION=13834]Adam R[/MENTION], [MENTION=53]morbot[/MENTION], [MENTION=22045]Jared[/MENTION], [MENTION=5839]chris[/MENTION], [MENTION=14379]Sniper Squirrel[/MENTION], [MENTION=1771]lance[/MENTION], [MENTION=49962]Smiling Politely[/MENTION], [MENTION=3954]Ryan[/MENTION]

Total Donated: $387

AS ALWAYS, A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO CONTRIBUTES! :gatorclap:

I'm prepared to do my duty to confuse another American bank teller :cryingbeaver:

added our goal to the first post.

we've uh, received very little thus far. jacob and I can pay for our hosting bills to an extent but without fundraiser $$$ this site would be shut down temporarily come springtime.

added our goal to the first post.

we've uh, received very little thus far. jacob and I can pay for our hosting bills to an extent but without fundraiser $$$ this site would be shut down temporarily come springtime.

lay off the hookers then

If you guys don't get much more money I'll see what else Joshua and I can chip in. Might not be too much more w new mortgage to pay, though.

I'll get something in again soon.

By the way, [MENTION=1]eric[/MENTION], have you considered some of those advertising plug-ins that are available for vBulletin? I've seen them on other sites sometimes with highlighted ad words or whatever. I know everyone hates ads and often block them or whatever, but as long as they're not really obtrusive and stuff, it might be a way to boost revenue a little.

is the address for physical cheques the same as last time?

My money's tighter than ever right now but I really love this site and everyone on it, so I will do what I can.
[MENTION=1]eric[/MENTION] I'm also expecting a fairly good tax return this year so I'll be able to help out a little bit more once I get that. Sometime in early March hopefully. I'll let you know.

I'd...uh..."shove some of dem shillingz" towards your way, but, no money.

Oh the joys of being a child.

I would send a very generous amount, but I'm quitting my job soon and my paychecks are not going to be very big. :/

The $499 has been sent.

The rest of y'all can come up with that last dollar.

you need a new usertitle, good Sir

Note: This should be the last fundraiser at $500+. The move that sped the board up considerably also cut our server costs by 75%. Next one should be ~$450.

The issue causing the known downtime right now is also being looked into -- it's an inherent flaw within heavily-traffic'd VB forums.

No problemo, happy to chip in. I was hoping I'd be able to chip in a little more than $7 :lol: but I did what I could. If money starts looking a little better, I'll send a second larger donation.

writing the cheque now
kinda forgot

Hey, we still need a little over $100, donate if you can guys - thanks!

so when is the summer fundraisin' thing [MENTION=1]eric[/MENTION]?
those bitches ain't workin;g for free man and booze is expensive

Back