NHC wikia

yeah it's an australian ip address.

eat a dick [MENTION=46658]zach[/MENTION].

tounge.gif

No, I didn't think you would. But I knew that as soon I post that, somebody would make a page about me. lol

well [MENTION=47653]Banjo[/MENTION] i have no reason to write shit about you and i did so yeah

You guys really your wiki huh?
I'm glad I dont do things to get me a bad reputation

So confused. I added the category members to my page, but my page doesn't appear to be showing up on the members page.

did a bunch of kids just take turns shitting on a historical document?

you should all feel deeply, deeply shamed.

did a bunch of kids just take turns shitting on a historical document?

you should all feel deeply, deeply shamed.

How is it a (I assume you mean "historic") document? It's a wiki. It's MEANT TO BE EDITED. Plus, all the crap about the old OT members is still there.

it is a wiki about an entirely different community than this one. you should have just started a new one.

How is it a (I assume you mean "historic") document? It's a wiki. It's MEANT TO BE EDITED. Plus, all the crap about the old OT members is still there.

He's just being sarcastic about calling it a historical document. Nobody really cares that strongly about something as frivolous as a NHC wiki. He (and derek) are just trolling you.

Ugh. Breaks my heart every time I see Sampson's wiki page pop up randomly. I guess it should be updated.

Wut? Sampsons? WELL I THOUGHT THAT WAS PRETTY DAMN GOOD BUT I GUESS IT WASN'T PERFECT ENOUGH.

Uh, you probably don't know this, but Sampson was a member who died several months ago... So this comment is pretty inappropriate.

I know your whole shtick is to make the worst possible joke at any given moment, but I highly recommend re-thinking this particular post.

Did he post in here or at B&R? I assume the latter

Maybe I remember him if it's the former though

He died in Aug. 2011. Really tragic incident, died doing what he loved. A very old school NHC member.

Uh, you probably don't know this, but Sampson was a member who died several months ago... So this comment is pretty inappropriate.

I know your whole shtick is to make the worst possible joke at any given moment, but I highly recommend re-thinking this particular post.

Sorry, Teh Sampsons was a common misspelling of my show, so I presumed Kupo was insulting my show, I'm so so sorry, man.

I had no idea this member existed.

Back