NHC avatars

Number One

Administrator
Administrator
i forgot that our default avatars currently consist of hundreds of small simpsons related pictures for members to choose from.

this will not do; we're gonna wipe the slate clean & start over. in this thread, feel free to post as many avatars as you'd like that you feel should be made one of this community's permanent default pictures for members to select.

[ THE RULES ]

one avatar per post.

maximum height = 130 pixels, maximum width = 130 pixels. animations are fine as long as the image size isn't too large. and yea simpsons images are welcome, of course.

everyone: please make use of the likes/thumbs up system in this thread. each avatar with at least 3 likes (or more than 3 dislikes) will probably be added to the forum. please don't submit anything NSFW.

also: the member whose submitted avatar here receives the most likes will be a global moderator here at nohomers for three weeks starting on 1/1/11 on the new & improved non-zeus powered NHC.

thanks guys.

we were going to add all new avatars anyway, regardless of this community's focus - or lack thereof. the old ones are tiny and were made in 2001/02

what does "one avatar per thread" mean? did you mean to say "per post"?

b1befd536170ce74a8946a7d84188dd2

welp, there's ten years of boarding history right there

58279021220715919915641.jpg

Have an assload of drawings, most of which I've posted on facebook, so I'll probably flood this thread with them. I would be honored if anyone chooses them

Last edited:
Back