New Character Discussion - spoilers!

Dizagaox

Junior Camper
The Irish boy - Colin - is he a new character that'll appear in the main series from now on?

I can see there being a love-triangle now between him, Lisa and Milhouse.

What are other people's thoughts?

Bumblebeeman92 said:
I want to know what happened to "Spider-Pig".

I believe that after putting homer in the worst position possible, he will not be in the rest of the show. If they did have in the show from now on, it would mean having to include him in pretty much every plot. No matter how small or big his role would be, it would be very difficult for both the writers and the fans.

Bumblebeeman92 said:
I want to know what happened to "Spider-Pig".

It seems like he was in the house when it collapsed. Did he die?!?! I would like him in the series as Homer´s pet, he´d be a great addition

but the pig and homer didn't split in the best way possible the pig is the one that lets the family fall so i doubt that homer would want to keep him.

Matty said:
It seems like he was in the house when it collapsed. Did he die?!?! I would like him in the series as Homer´s pet, he´d be a great addition

Sniff, I really hope he didn't die, but I was thinking the same thing. So it's by by Plopper and by by Dr Nick :( ...

spider pig is dead. i really doubt he survived the house sinking. and i was surprised colin didn't play a larger part as it was set up well enough for him to. whether he'll stay, i dunno, the idea of milhouse becoming envious of a new found love isn't strong enough to sustain a single episode after being done several times before.

Well I doubt ploppler or Colin will stay,but I was wondering if swartzeneger will stay president or if it was just for the movie.

So, Dr. Nick's....dead? And so is Spiderpig?

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!

EDIT: I wonder if Russ Cargill is still alive..

How do you guys know soo much about the plot?
I dont think Dr. Nick should die.. He is an excellent character.. besides, with him gone, the only other doctor in the series would be Dr. Hibbert... There has to be a crooked doctor for all the times Bart does something to his body and they have to go through some cheap surgery or whatever.

The Spider Pig is good only for the movie. He wouldn't be that funny in the series.. and I agree.. he's a lot of work for the writers

KannadaBoi said:
How do you guys know soo much about the plot?
I dont think Dr. Nick should die.. He is an excellent character.. besides, with him gone, the only other doctor in the series would be Dr. Hibbert... There has to be a crooked doctor for all the times Bart does something to his body and they have to go through some cheap surgery or whatever.

The Spider Pig is good only for the movie. He wouldn't be that funny in the series.. and I agree.. he's a lot of work for the writers

Er, we've seen it?

If Plopper is dead then I think they should have a funeral for him in an episode, either that or set up the BBQ like in Lisa The Vegetarian...

Otis P Jivefunk said:
If Plopper is dead then I think they should have a funeral for him in an episode, either that or set up the BBQ like in Lisa The Vegetarian...

Seeing as the Simpsons has a floating timeline, maybe it was SpiderPig in the BBQ in Lisa the Vegetarian...

Back