NBA Thread (fuck the Warriors)

I dunno Boston at home. That game should actually be good. If CP3 don't play for the rockets it's over obvs

JaVale McGee had the worst play of the night, until J.R. Smith stepped up and took that honour at the end of regulation.

Lakers fans are partying outside the Staples Center. Also this kinda clears it up for Philly or Boston.

I'm praying that the Raptors can maybe wiggle their way out now that the king is outta the conference.

Regular season starting super soon. Loving our Raptors bench lineup this year.
-I love Derozan but I think Kawhi will be back in rhythm and delivering better plays for us. His shot feels a bit off but I think once regular season kicks in, he'll warm up to it.
-Danny Green looking solid.
-VanVleet is legit one of my favorite to watch right now. Small guard that can still power through defenders and has a good shot. His pivot game is fuckin' on point.

The thing about the Demar trade is that for all the talk about the NBA being "the players league" it just exposed that horse crap. Anyway let's goooo jazz

the nfl must have at least one grossly overrated tough guy white defensive player at all times. i think it's in the bylaws

currently it's JJ "finger wag after a tackle for no gain in a playoff game houston's losing by 24 points" Watt

Still the greatest heat check I've ever watched

Score with 10 minutes left in the third: 58-58

Score at the end of the third: 73-97

Last edited:
I'm praying that the Raptors can maybe wiggle their way out now that the king is outta the conference.

Ahhhh the pre KL trade before raptor fans got insufferable. Making me almost wish it were the laffs in the cup final instead of raps in the nba final so people out west wouldn’t fake allegiance to a Toronto team

Dunno if any of you watched the Warriors/Wolves game last night, but between DLo and Andrew Wiggins trading shots back and forth in OT, it was one of the most exciting games of the season.

Wiggins in particular is on something else. Him draining stepback after stepback was fucking magical to watch, and I'm rooting for him after all the shit he's gotten. Go Wiggins go

Wiggins is good, and its unironically frustrsting to see people be like "OH WELL HES HAD GOOD STRETCHES BEFORE THESE GAMES MEAN NOTHING" and it's like no, wiggins really only had like 3 good games between the last 2 years. look wise it's annoying as shit to see people act like he never improved or anything, because his first 3 years, we saw improvement every year, then once jimmy came, he not only stagnated, he got actively worse. with Saunders and a better team chemistry, he looks to be improving his scoring back to where it was, well massively improving his shot selection, and other aspects like defense. its encouraging.

Already posted on discord but for posterity sake

WEST:
Lakers
Nuggets
Clippers
Jazz
Suns
Mavericks
Blazers
Kings
Warriors
Rockets