Most disturbing Simpsons moments

WHAT-IS-THIS ????

20061112103406-homer-gay.jpg

There's Something About Marrying.

Homer becomes a pastor that marries gay couples, and then, on the night of Patty's "wedding," he envisions himself married to himself.

Surprised that no-one's mentioned the scene where Mr. Burns drills into Moleman's head.

Not sure what episode it's from, but although you don't see anything it sounds really graphic.

I didn't get the joke about the "lucky charms" either since I'm not from the US, which made it doubly disturbing that he suddenly just decides to shove a power tool into his brain :eek:

I think the lucky charms thing is about leprechauns bringing good luck, which is Irish not American. I guess Burns thinks he can become lucky by eating its brain or something.

Lucky Charms is also a breakfast cereal, so maybe it's related to that in some way. We had it here in the UK at one point but they stopped selling it. :(

It is a reference to the cereal Lucky Charms. The mascot is a leprechaun, so Mr. Burns would believe that Hans Moleman (whom he thought was a leprechaun) would have the Lucky Charms.

When did that happen, Laurso?
Source:http://simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Gil_Gunderson
In "Old Yeller Belly", Gil apparently lived at the Springfield Men's Mission (a hostel for down-and-outs), although he was forceably ejected from the premises because he had overstayed the "six month occupancy limit." A defiant Gil walked straight into a shady organ donation clinic to sell his eyes for cash.

If I recall rightly you dont only see him walk into the clinic and before hearing him change his mind and commenting on how dangerous the tools look (mallet i think) you hear the blow and the eyes plop out. :Puke:

Agreed.

EDIT: Also Kent Brockman's line in 'Homer the Vigilantie' about viewers cracking each other's heads open and eating the goo inside.

Last edited:
i rewatched THOH XIV last night and thought the opening sequence with the family trying to kill each other over candy was a tad disturbing. especially Homer rolling up the kids in the carpet and beating them

Quite a few things from several different Treehouse of Horror episodes. I haven't watched many episodes of The Simpsons in a while, so I'll have to get back to you on this one.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this before, this may be weird, but one of the most disturbing moments is when Marge taps Bart's ass in Marge Be Not Proud. I've just always thought things like that are highly weird, especially for a mother to be doing that. It just comes across as highly weird in the show.

That's a traditional mother thing to do. My mother always patted my butt before I went to bed to make sure that I could flinch and that I wasn't tucked in too tight. I didn't find it strange in the least bit.

Oh, never knew that was a traditional thing. My mother never did anything like that to me. In fact, it was always my dad who would tuck me in. But he never did anything like that. I've never had a true mother figure really so I don't know what anything like that is like.

Fish guts... Fish Guts... FISH GUTS!!

EDIT: I was actually talking about Homer vs Dignity. You could actually see the intestines and everything. But that one's disturbing too I guess.

Last edited:
Krusty's chest zipper getting stuck in 'The Heartbroke Kid' is sort of disturbing, made me flinch a bit.

Back