Moe's Bar Pic !!!!!

Datoupee

Fox's Da Boom !
Here it is folks. American Dream Comics was recently at the San Diego Comic Con where Playmates had the upcoming Moe's Bar Playset on hand.

Look_Moes.jpg

Also, click here for more pics from the San Diego Comic Con.

Thoughts on the bar...

-please please please PLEASE let the Love Tester be removable. I don't want to have to buy two :(.

-Awww, too bad it's not boxing on the TV.

-I hope the beercans are removable from Duffman's belt, that'll be nice, kind of.

Other thoughts from the rest of the pics...

-What's that Krusty statue thing?

-Yay, Burns has Bobo, and what looks like a snowglobe. The other accessories are nice too, like the flamethrower, flare gun, and tankard.

-Wish we could see Wendell's face better. Oh well, maybe later. If he's just coming with the food though, that's gonna look kinda weak on the card won't it? Unless the books are his instead of Marvins...

Overall though, just bring 'em on already.

Duffman looks great. He'll obviously be one of the larger figures in the entire WOS series with those huge arms. Glad I'm buying the set.

Sweet -

10.jpg

Yup. And the good thing is I've never had trouble getting EB Exclusives in stores here. They always have them in stock for at least two months after release. :)

"What's that Krusty statue thing?"

Its a Krusty Bobblehead.

Also I was reading over at simpsonscollectors that they are planning a B-Sharps playset ? Whats up with that ? Will it be Moe's roof ?

They also said that Duff Man in those pictures is just a clay mockup sculpt and thats why hes so orangy and shiny.

Looking good indeed, whats that Edna thing above the phone about, i don't remeemebr anything about that, duffman looks great, wish it was sold seperatly though :(

This looks great! Duffman is one of my favorites. Although I was Hoping for an Uncle Moe.

The playset looks smaller, because its the same size as the others, but the prototype Duffman is 4% larger than the final figures. Its because its a 'paint master', made from a different plastic from the same final molds, but when the real figs are made, the 'cooking' process makes the plastic samller & sturdier.

Back