meet the new fearsome foursome in charge of off topic: lawnboy, xander, black mozart, and josh

shut it whisman, cloverfield supports the nhc on his website.

What happened to all the members? The place must have got to 2.7 million with a decent active memberbase?

most originally came here to discuss the simpsons, and most of those people don't like or watch the simpsons anymore... definitely not enough to talk about it anyway. i don't blame them. :-&

other old regulars are too busy with real-life stuff to post, or devote themselves to facebook or other communities and don't have the time for nohomers.

yea, i'm sure you know what it's like. you're probably kinda dead right now but your forum will surge in activity come june.

so have we officially passed the threshold here of having more moderators than regular members?

haha you know it.

i wouldn't really consider the skullz group dudes to be mods though, with a couple exceptions. the majority of those guys have passed on their duties to the new kids or relied on guys like xander, josh, etc to report posts.

Today's Top Posters

FryRulz (218) , frys_red_jacket (82) , cinco (75) , pRickles (68) , Party Poison (48)

haha wow. i will trade you our member Cole for frys_red_jacket

Cole loves to read and is a fan of san antonio basketball; he will be a solid contributor i assure you.

lol FRJ is my longest serving mod. She joined a couple of months after we opened in 2006. Look at the top 5 posters now at 5th place :D

heh. cinco's a member here too but posted a lot more in the past

He's a cool member. Currently member of the month and very close to FFF Master status :)

we do not have any masters, but i consider tones to be like a jedi master of sorts.

Heh cool. We also have an FFF Guru status for people with 25,000 posts or more but excluding staff only 1 member has reached it :P

Heh cool. We also have an FFF Guru status for people with 25,000 posts or more but excluding staff only 1 member has reached it :P

i'm sure staff member FryRulz reached it within three weeks.

lol my staff member pat boger is online at your forum now, but isn't here. hrmmm..

eric, you're too kind

I would normally say that this makes sense, and I guess it still does. global board. pretty good dudes.

lol not quite that quick. About a year. He does well keeping the board active as I don't have a lot of time to post around.

I would normally say that this makes sense, and I guess it still does. global board. pretty good dudes.

we miss you here tones. :( i'm sure life is hectic though, i know mine has been pretty crazy up until a couple weeks ago

somewhat hectic.

I am altering my workload for may and june and will have more time to waste online and at home

awesome, looking forward to it. as you know i haven't completed your jedi training yet

meditation rules

so we move ahead and with the presence of nice weather and become more creative

:beerbang:

Back