Mario's Ideas for seasons 35 and 36

Marioburgercream

French One.
I know some titles were revealed and ive thought about finding some ideas in order to imagine them.

A Mid's Childhood Night's Dream

Marge past's is again explored when we discover she wrote some stories as a young. Bart quickly adapts her stories in order to help her. Meanwhile, Homer finds a job at children's teller (we actually never see him telling stories and after imagining characters being characters on the story like it was the case in 17.09 Christmas stories episode) but when Lisa persuades him to make scientific tales instead of classic, he must make a choice.

Treehouse of Horror XXXIV

- So classic ideas involving swapping bodies (but keep the original voices), parallel world (better than Cora Lisa segment or Disney Princess Homer) and Horoscop of Horror). Horrorscop.

Homer's Crossing

Homer crosses again with old folks (we never saw them before).

It's A Blunderful Life

Homer is diagnosed with a an unknown but not very serious syndrome : Red Syndrome and he must avoid all objects which are red otherwise he will burst out anger. Christmas arrives and he has to change red from blue, under Hibbert's advice. Also, some characters who often wear blue or have blue hair play a big role.

McMansion & Wife

Hibbert becomes the Simpson's New Neighbor for some reason and soon, enjoys private cabinet medicine while Skinner and Flanders find some common grounds in a B Plot.

You can put it in "Preview and Speculation" thread (I'm going to do the same in some time). That's for what that thread is!:thumbsup:

Ive thought about this one earlier.
Imagine an episode in which Smithers and Flanders are paired together. Ned does not seem to have much friends, besides the Simpsons (well, Homer would not say that) and Lovejoy.
So, imagine an episode in which Ned joins a sort of dating sites, in which you also can meet people who become friends but accidentally discover that if you're male and straight, the woman has to make the first move. Ned, being religious, refuses to accept this and learns that the only way to make the first move (in form of friendship or other) is to be gay if you're a man , so he poses himself as gay (without all clichés) and befriends Smithers (an another character who had no regular friends, besides Victor Garber character in 33.08 Burns puzzle episode, im not counting all "clichés gays" once). And both do not know they chat together, due to using pseudos, so both ask Homer separately how they could behave (not a reharsh of Smithers Moe episode 22.11). Meanwhile, Bart has a report to do. He has to count how many people wear a first name and family name in Springfield (all Springfield, not just his hometown but he can make this via Internet).
Regarding this B plot, i find it could be interesting if all the class were implied. Imagine if Bart has to make a report and has to search how many Cameron Jackson people they are in every Springfield. A plot is connected to a real dating site i never used and won't use ever.

Last edited:
An episode in which Bart for once genuinely works on a project but when he finds it ruined, Lisa explains that sometimes error can make an invention.
Based on Powerpuff girls episode

I remembered @Bohdan (sorry, i mention you again :ashamed:) suggested an idea in his own episodes ideas, in which Milhouse had a crush on a former orientation counselor (or something like that), so i had an another idea actually.

Imagine an episode who could be a sort of "15.12 Capitol City Milhouse episode", in which we discover Milhouse at least had good times in Capitol City and joined a kind of video game site where he befriended some people he does not know very well. Here he meets a girl and she shows him a picture of her, but Milhouse is so ashamed of his own physical appearance that he sends a picture of Bart instead. It turns out now both Milhouse and the girl are in Springfield now and Bart has to pose as Milhouse. Meanwhile, Homer bets Marge she can't eat any junk food for a day.

I know i suggested an idea about dating site earlier, but if you look closely, "18.17 Ronaldo episode" and "18.18 Bart Paria's episode" both treat about sport and follow each other. B plot was inspired from a Donald Duck's story while A plot is more connected to Family Matters.

Others plots

1 : Homer wants to protest against unfair high price of donuts, when the only affordable pastry available on the market is a no sugar free carrot cake (partially inspired of 21.18 Homer-Wiggum buddy episode, but especially from a personal story, as in France, endives's price is unfair in comparision to cauliflower). Meanwhile, Moe agrees to rent his bar to a film crew, but soon becomes a star in their show, even though he did not want to be implied at all.
2 : As Marge wants to familiarize (again) with technologies, Bart agrees to help her but is quickly absorbed (not litterrally) into making some updates constantly to new application Tolegram. Meanwhile, Homer learns Lisa has not been selected into participate in a radio show and is desperate to make his daughter's happiness, even if he has to live in the radio station.
3 : Homer "rents" a brother when he reads in a new magazine that sisters always are closer (not counting 21.08 Bart's bro episode) and chooses to make Lenny his new adoption brother while Skinner's dream finally realizes : he has to be the principal in a "model" (not Christian, but some of model ideal school with no troublemakers), making Bart's happy at first.

4 : After Milhouse girlfriend's broke up with him, Lisa wants to cheer him up with basic stupid advice (others girls, blabla) but Bart on the other side, wants to prove Lisa wrong and tries to sabote everything. Homer learns Carl has a girlfriend but can't stand her first name.

I know some titles were revealed and ive thought about finding some ideas in order to imagine them.

A Mid's Childhood Night's Dream

Marge past's is again explored when we discover she wrote some stories as a young. Bart quickly adapts her stories in order to help her. Meanwhile, Homer finds a job at children's teller (we actually never see him telling stories and after imagining characters being characters on the story like it was the case in 17.09 Christmas stories episode) but when Lisa persuades him to make scientific tales instead of classic, he must make a choice.

Treehouse of Horror XXXIV

- So classic ideas involving swapping bodies (but keep the original voices), parallel world (better than Cora Lisa segment or Disney Princess Homer) and Horoscop of Horror). Horrorscop.

Homer's Crossing

Homer crosses again with old folks (we never saw them before).

It's A Blunderful Life

Homer is diagnosed with a an unknown but not very serious syndrome : Red Syndrome and he must avoid all objects which are red otherwise he will burst out anger. Christmas arrives and he has to change red from blue, under Hibbert's advice. Also, some characters who often wear blue or have blue hair play a big role.

McMansion & Wife

Hibbert becomes the Simpson's New Neighbor for some reason and soon, enjoys private cabinet medicine while Skinner and Flanders find some common grounds in a B Plot.
The first Bart's body swap was in the Disney+ short "The Good, the Bart, and the Loki", where Bart was on Loki's body and Loki on Bart's body.

5 : During the opening credits, there is some kind of prolongation, and the door being broken, the Simpsons search a way to fix it, due to Homer's low salary at the Plant can't cover all . Marge finds an archivist job and begins to read about life of various background citizens including Bernice Hibbert, Janey, the Old Jewish Guy, and so on. Meanwhile, Bart and Lisa's classes go to the middle school opening day.

About this one : It could be intitled : Past and Curious. Also, do not know about the actual American system school, but i think no episodes explored it.

6 : Ive thought about an episode in which a character actually (an adult) receives his dad. I thought about Kirk Van Houten staying with the Simpsons when for some reasons (not a divorce or an eviction) he tries to avoid his dad. The reason is that his dad was never a pushover and tried to defend himself when someone yelled at him.
So, Kirk thinks his dad is ashamed of him, but the family could be show him that sometimes, keeping his nerves is maybe more important.

I chose Kirk because he is unlucky and easily related to the Simpsons due to Milhouse being his son.

7 : Sort of Reharsh of 9.17 Lisa 's curse episode (for some reason, this episode is listed 9.03 on Disneyplus) but this time, from Bart's POV. Bart learns Homer was a troublemaker just like him in his youth and used some graffiti (not, el Homo, but rather el Homero). Not wanting to end up like his dad (overweight, bald, and three children), Bart tries to behave differently.

I had this idea because i thought about the term of destiny. Does it exist ?

Last edited:
8 : Homer's dear neighborino Flanders tries to obtain his help. His son Rod and he have recently diverged and he fear it could be more severe as it was with Todd. Homer "tries" to explain that sometimes it's better for a kid, not always agreeing with his parents. Meanwhile, Skinner helps Bart to become an ultimate prankster, when Bart tells him he can't be fun.

10 : Ive thought about an episode which could spoke about Martin Luther's King Day because the third Monday of January is also the saddest day, ive read it somewhere. How about an episode in which someone tries to break this rule ?

11 : Homer receives an invitation for a class reunion (real one, not 4.19 Homer no graduated episode) but refuses to go. Marge receives the same and so some other citizens. However, one of Marge's classmates was Martin Prince's dad, who was harassed by some guests and now wants to commit revenge unless Marge stops him. Meanwhile, Homer and the kids try to study programmed obsolescence.

12 : Bart and Marge come back from a medical trip. Marge learns she suffers from too much repressed stress and so she does not receive any exciting news (bad or good) (some kind of 3.15 Sancho Relax episode and 11.10 Broken leg episode but with better results). In the same time, Lisa learns that she will have to participate at a book fair and she and Homer must hide it from Marge (Homer could be like he was in 21.05 Carl's assistant episode, intelligent and not a moron). Meanwhile, Bart must deal with his new lactose and gluten intolerant status.

13 : Homer finally realize someone does not like him and try to make him change his mind (not a reharsh of 8.23 Grimes episode)
14 : Lenny and Skinner finally find some common grounds but are friendly in private. They ignore themselves in public. The Simpsons (Bart and Homer at least) discover it and try to help them (based on Scrubs 5.11 episode). Just they try to hide their friendship, it's not gay ones.

15 : Bart makes a new friend which has everything in common with him, even their birth dates, leaving a rift between two fests.
16 : Some characters have to participate in a new reality reality show (show which happens in reality without any cameras).

17 : Bart mistakes an event into laughing against cancer, aids (etc) for laughing against people who have it and become a spokesperson in order to repair his mistake. Meanwhile, Homer has been sad all day and nobody knows why.

18 : I've thought about an episode very close to Burns being the oldest citizen episode (11.13 ?) in which this time, he tries to remain the oldest by killing all people older than him.

I did think about it. Yeah - as non canon spooky hunter episode (like segment from TH16) that's definitely would work.

19 : When the Springfield elementary has to make a report about parenting jobs, (you know, my dad makes some jobs, and my mom makes some jobs), Milhouse is puzzled because he actually has a jobless dad and his mom is an housewife so he tries to help Kirk to find an another job with Bart's help. Meanwhile, Marge gets selected to promote several brands at the same time (she actually would have received some promos in order to make the buzz or something like it).
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
20 : Ned Flanders receives one of his relatives for a short time, (vacation, maybe ?) and when the relatives become intrusive, he hides in 742 where he is well received by the family, well, except for Lisa, (explanation : Bart and Ned are lefty, so they found an another common job, Ned is Marge's dream husband or something, because his behavior is polite and all, even Homer begins to reconsider his attitude and says something by "not so stupid Flanders", who can't stand all. So, she "emancipates" like Bart made in 14.11, except this time, it's temporarily, in Janey's house. However, Flanders soon misses his house so Lisa and him decide to make a plan in order to get rid of the visitors (they could be like the carny man and his son Cooder in 9.12 except they're just unbearable, but not loud or crook).

-------------------------

Realized that i reach 550 ideas including "mine",

21 : The Kids have to test a new program which make them like school , but there is a consequence (not a reharsh from 7.12 Uniform episode). Meanwhile, when Homer constantly feel ditched by Barney, he fears he will lose his best friend (i noticed Barney is less present, recently).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
22 : Moe and Maya decide to adopt a child when all their tentatives (never shown) to have a biological one don't work, so they meet several couples including the Simpsons or several foster parents (including Agnes) in order to help them. Bart is generally very well appreciated by his classmates and put a nice word in their lockers but this time, he is also determined to be thanked from everyone in the school.

Season 36

1 : Ned wants to become an amish after he realized his cousin has a better life and he struggles against technology (well, he knows how use it but does not like "not essential" things , like Facebook, Android phone or some like that). The Simpsons try to help him with an unexpected character.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 : After Homer embarrassed himself (this time accidentally, and not deliberately drunk, or something like that), Marge wishes Homer was more responsible. So, Homer listens to her and becomes a kind of "stereotyped dad" with all clichés. At first, the family is pleased but then, realizes they want the old Homer back.
Of note : This is note a reharsh of 13.09 Jaw accident episode, as this time, Homer chooses to be someone else, rather than being forced to listen the others.

3 : Horror Show

Homer becomes a kind of medium when he accidentally predicts all coincidences in a day.
Bart finds the way to "possess" Skinner, and abuses of it (also seing Being John Malkovich, but without the exit when 15 minutes end).
Hubert Wong goes mad and decides to kill every person born the same day like him, including Lisa (reference to 29.08) because he thinks about an old Maya tradition.

4 : No Horror Show, but more like 27.04 Halloween episode.

In this one, a character becomes aware that time flies backwards (see also a GooseBump episode which treats the same subject).

Back