26.05 The Days and the Nights [[See Below]]
26.06 Cybersecurity [[See Below]]
26.07 Holiday Heave Ho [[See Below]]
26.08 Brunchs [[See Below]]
26.09 A question of Opinion [[See Below]]
26.10 Forest Guitar [[See Below]]

Last edited:
26.02 Siblings Day
The Sibling Day is instaured in Springfield, but Bart is against it cause he does not want to be nice to Lisa. Also, all of only child disapprove the project and soon, two clans are instaured, siblings and only.

26.03 Co-Bart
In order to make some cash, Homer becomes a pharmaceutical sales representative in a private clinic, since his shop has a few deficits. While there, Bart thinks he has been called in order to be an influencor, but in fact, he is instead used as a guinea pig (no dangerous experiences) and soon becomes very well paid but there is a price...

26.04 Daughters and Sons

As Lisa discover that sometimes good students are not the one who have a great professionnal life, she becomes depressed until she sees a familiar face, Mr Fensworth, a creative teacher she had and who used creativity in order to help student learn without competition or pression. Meanwhile, Milo Tistic makes an expose on the person he admires the most and the result is very pleasant.

26.05 The Days and The Nights

A new kind of machine is created. This machine can not only make day eternals (so , no nights) but also remove everybody's flaws. At first, all Springfieldians love it. At first, only...

26.07 Holiday Heave Ho
In order to see if the grass is greener, the parents all switch places and start to raise others kids.

26.08 Brunchs
Marge joins an association and has to make brunchs every third sundays of month. When the day arrives, she has so ideas she decides to serve the same meal for everyone. But Homer and the kids could help her see a great solution.

26.09 A Question of Opinion

Homer helps Buzz McThunder, the resident of Springfield who cares the most about other's opinion, to live his life as himself without pleasing others. But Buzz changes from hesitant man to arrogant man who , soon, makes his priorities first.

26.10 Guitar Forest

Lenny finds a passion for guitar and it helps him to relax after his wife opened a manucure's shop above his apartment. However, he soon learns that he prefers play in the forest, cause it's the only place where he can play without feeling claustrophobic.

Season 27

27.01 Two Friends and A Friend [[See Below]]
27.02 The paranoiac [[See Below]]
27.03 Truth without Consequences [[See Below]]
27.04 Temptations [[See Below]]
27.05 A life in other's shoes [[See Below]]
27.06 Perfect Dinner [[See Below]]
27.07 Citizens Kids [[See Below]]
27.08 A strange friendship [[See Below]]
27.09 Chez Luigo [[See Below]]
27.10 Wok's War [[See Below]]

Notes : episodes 1 and 8 have the same theme, but 8 is much closer to 7.

Last edited:
27.01 Two Friends and A Friend
Bart's friendship with Lewis is questioning when Lewis meets someone who shares his passions and befriends with leaving Bart benched.

27.02 The paranoiac
Lisa's addictions to actuality and news make her paranoiac (worse than Bart in 11.02). Meanwhile, Homer is furious when he does not win a prize at a competition and attempts to prove it was cheat.

27.03 Truth Without Consequences
Chalmers decides to instaure a new rule. Say the truth, which is not too well pleased by everyone.

27.04 Temptations
Homer's bond with Bart is questioning (again) when Bart tells him he does not want to work with him anymore. Meanwhile, Janey's constant fears force her to go in a therapy.

27.05 A life in the other's shoes

Curious episode. Marge and Lisa think they could have an easier life if they could switch places. So, Marge relives her teenagers days while Lisa becomes a sort of adult (no sexy scene). Elsewhere, Homer has to recruit a statistician .

27.06 Perfect Dinner
As Homer and Marge celebrate their anniversary, both want it to be perfect. But, what if they just should enjoy the moment ?

27.07 Citizens Kids
As Milo is desperate to make two of his friends friends and not rivals, Bart tells him about how it's better to have separate friends and bases it with Lewis and Richard, at first, and then with every people who has separate friends.

27.08 A Strange Friendship

Abe reveals that his father got along better with Homer when Homer was a child. Now, every kid in town wants to rely on their gramps or granny until something changes their decision.

27.09 Chez Luigo
Luigo decides to open an alternative medicine cabinet, not with drugs, but natural flowers. (No drug, i insist).

27.10 Wok's War
In this season finale, Homer's road crosses again with Chuck (see also my 21.05) who confides him that his familial wok is threatened by a giant wok franchise. Homer and others Springfieldians team up in order to save Chuck's familial wok.

I'll post 28th season later, in the day.

Season 28

28.01 Who is the real hero ? [[See Below]]
28.02 The Debt Diet [[See Below]]
28.03 My non celebrity friend [[See Below]]
28.04 Strike [[See Below]]
28.05 The Bike [[See Below]]
28.06 Missing [[See Below]]
28.07 Who's Who ? [[See Below]]
28.08 The Delegation [[See Below]]
28.09 Cool Jerk [[See Below]]
28.10 Operation Clarkson [[See Below]]

Last edited:
28.01 Who is the real hero ?
Luigo feels sad when he notices he could not save a person, and thinks he sucks until he learns that heroes don't have actually to be always brave and famous.

Last edited:
28.02 The Debt Diet
Homer is diagnosed with high blood pressure, but can correct it. He decides to impose a diet, which at first pleases Lisa, but finally, gets on everyone's nerves.

28.03 My non celebrity friend
A celebrity who is also in the same age as the kids comes to Springfield. All he wants is to take a break from all his fame. He meets then Milo Tistic who is the only one in this town not to know him and never heard about him. He also treats him as a regular, not a celebrity. Milo soon befriends this guy but finds himself in a strange celebrity labyrinthe in which he can't extract from.

Last edited:
28.04 Strike
For the first time, Bart experiments strike as a striker, not as a strike victim and gets a toast of his own medicine.

28.05 The Bike
Allison gets a new bike and receives a tutorial video from Simpsons family about how to protect it.

28.06 Missing
Lisa finds a singer she used to listen to when she was young and try to convince her to perform again, but then realizes why certains singers never remain permanent. Meanwhile, Selma's pen pal comes to town , but after a quiproquo, she believes Marge is Selma.

28.07 Who's Who ?
Homer returns to Springfield after a short business trip and finds some bizarre things in Springfield. For example, Maggie is still alive, Marge's hair are not straight, but curly, Bart and Lisa are single, Flanders is a widower and some other things. He has to find the portal or something else with Frink's help in order to return home.

Note : So, @Bohdan , it's a strange idea, for 28.07, i made the regular Simpson universe as uchronia for "my" Homer.

28.07 Who's Who ?
Homer returns to Springfield after a short business trip and finds some bizarre things in Springfield. For example, Maggie is still alive, Marge's hair are not straight, but curly, Bart and Lisa are single, Flanders is a widower and some other things. He has to find the portal or something else with Frink's help in order to return home.

Note : So, @Bohdan , it's a strange idea, for 28.07, i made the regular Simpson universe as uchronia for "my" Homer.
To be honest, I didn't look for your ideas (and continuity) for a while (really don't have a time for ALL plans). I felt something wrong reading "Maggie is still alive" phrase.😅If you like it, that's good!

@Bohdan , that's OK, i can understand you're hands are full with the job :) I'll just attend your final season 9 episode to give my opinion about.

28.08 The Delegation
A Brief documentary regarding all Springfieldians about the new coming year (french inspiration of l'an 01, a 1973 film).

28.09 Cool Jerk
Flanders decides to make every christian fests an obligation , leading to the creation of Cool Jerk movement, a movement in which all non christian protests, including his lost long atheist brother whom he was very closed in the past.

28.10 Operation Clarkson

When new commitee member Mrs Clarkson joins Springfield, Marge is really convinced that she is not so nice. (Inspiration of My Fairly Odd Parents season 7 finale episode).

I'll probably post season 29 tomorrow.

Season 29

29.01 The Food Race [[See Below]]
29.02 Relax, Too Relax [[See Below]]
29.03 Ice Rink [[See Below]]
29.04 The Aunction [[See Below]]
29.05 The Box [[See Below]]
29.06 Sliding Simpsons [[See Below]]
29.07 Prank's War [[See Below]]
29.08 Unlabor's Day [[See Below]]
29.09 My Best Memories [[See Below]]
29.10 First Party [[See Below]]

Of note, Season 30 will be an entirely horror episodes based on stories like real 27.04.

Last edited:
29.01 The Food Race

Homer and Bart compete both in order to taste a super sandwich for Homer and a super chocolate candy for Bart (inspiration came from Modern Family 10.05 and 11.05).

Last edited:
29.02 Relax, Too, Relax

After a big busy day, Alison finally snaps, due to all her repressed feelings, and when she admits she was too harsh, she decides to follow a therapy in which she embraces her relax side, a bit too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back