Mario's episodes ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello There Bohdan :)
Thanks for your time, i enjoy since you're the one who takes his time and comments :)

For 102, well, maybe about a new film's ending. A new film which will be broadcast soon and Homer bets with Marge about ending, regarding the teaser and soon, the entire town rallies one side or an another.
For 104, Homer and Marge turn their place into a museum and the exhibition subject is : Story of Cafe and Jazz beyond the centuries.
For 105, I finally made a story :

Homer reads in the newspaper that his former nemesis Vance Connor (we actually never see him, Homer just reads it) is dead in a road accident. Since Homer always resented Vance because of the election in 20.10, he is actually glad because Vance had no heir, so his possessions will be sold. Homer learns that there is an auction but he can't go because this week, his comic (not the CBG) bookshop will receive some famous writers who will speak about their work. So, he does not go to the aunction. At the same time, Skinner and his wife Calliope (the teacher in 22.11) are now jobless because they have been layed off for two weeks. They go to the aunction and buy a small motel which belonged to Vance. The motel is soon full of customers and they need some people to help them. Moe, on the other side, decided to take a vacation and ends up being mistaken for their accountant's candidate (while the real is stuck in the traffic). Moe begins to enjoy his new job.

For 110, maybe Homer wants to expand his customers, not just have comics fan. I always thought it could be nice if he had a company like the FNAC or Amazon. (virtual supermarket)
Agree with you for 111, but unfortunately, they're still people who are intolerant bigots and since racism and homophobia were largely denounced in various shows, i chose this trope.
For 114, Homer and Marge could just decide to be the best parents instead of being the best couple. But thanks for the word correction :)

You also taught me a thing about the cost in episodes 116 and 117 :)

For 118, were you surprised for real about Homer's plot ? It's actually a plot from Shatterday.

Last edited:
Btw, if you dislike my continuity, i just read on fanfiction what could have been if Homer had decided to be a better father after Bart's birth and i don't think you could appreciate it :)

For the Marge job, i actually agree with you but her jobs length's were for one episode. She never worked a full season as a librarian for exemple. This episode could have shown us what could have been if she never was a home maker.

And...

Idea 128 Feetness
MarioBurgerCream returns and this time, has to participate in a feet female fetishist competition against Vince.

Idea 129 The Simpsons Zone again

Three short stories with the Simpson being main characters of the parodied twilight zone episodes.

- Bart is surprised when he is the only one to speak properly when the entire town begins to make gibberish sentences (Wordplay).
- Lisa is in a board plane and now can read in minds (Private Channel)
- And in the last part, Homer buys the Sims and create some Springfieldian characters but with some differences (for example, Smithers is bald, Flanders has beard...) until his changes arrive for real (The Simspsons game).

Idea 130 The truth
The Springfieldians realize that an earthquack almost produced so they decide to be honest with each other not without consequences.

Idea 131 Mauderation
Since Flanders is now the new reverend, he has full time hand and responsibilites, which lets Maud in a search for a job (their sons are now more self-reliant) and become the new plumber of the town, but as the Springfieldians like her, Ned feels that her place is at home (not a reharsh of 18.03)

Idea 132 Halloween Canon
Not a reharsh of 27.04.

Three stories which occur at the same time, about Halloween.
As Bart finally wants to scare Allison who pretends she is fairless, Homer and Marge are somewhat tricked by a magical spirit which put a spell on them and forces them to swindle one another. Also, Lisa and Vince visit Lenny who decided to make an adult Halloween (Ok, this is a small reharsh for this part).

Idea 133 The Love is where it is

Set during the Pandemic and just after. Since Homer is sober, he hears Moe (who recently expressed the desire to sell beverages again but non alcoholic only) saying that he misses his bar. Moe can't build his bar again but he can become either Kirk's assistant in the Bio Company or Homer's in the comic. Moe chooses the former and seeing Kirk happy with Luanne (so you're really hate me if it's not yet the case) reminds him about being single. One night, wanting to buy a violin, he accidentally calls the wrong number and falls in love with the feminine voice he hears (somekind parody of The Call, but with a much happier ending). Meanwhile, Bart's friend Milo finally managed to have a girlfriend who is a court female clerk but since he too is jobless (he resigned after the Pandemic as he worked in a school), he fears that his girlfriend will leave him.

Idea 134 Intolerance Zero
Lisa and Vince, in an unnamed future, have a child. Lisa remembers her decision with Paul McCartney to stay vegetarian, but as Vince and her agree on every aspect of their kid's education, there is an exception : Meat. Has Lisa to convince Vince or vice-versa ? When Vince feels that Lisa is too intolerant, she decides to prove he is wrong by saying yes at every request.

Hello There Bodan :)
Thanks for your time, i enjoy since you're the one who takes his time and comments :)

For 105, I finally made a story :

At the same time, Skinner and his wife Calliope (the teacher in 22.11) are now jobless because they have been layed off for two weeks. They go to the aunction and buy a small motel which belonged to Vance. The motel is soon full of customers and they need some people to help them. Moe, on the other side, decided to take a vacation and ends up being mistaken for their accountant's candidate (while the real is stuck in the traffic). Moe begins to enjoy his new job..
They are not.. a couple.:twitch: They hadn't any wedding (even in that time of 3 months, when Skinner moved out of Springfield with Calliope; if so, she'd seen at least as background somewhere)
AHHH... In general the story sounds really difficult:oops:D[/QUOTE]

For 110, maybe Homer wants to expand his customers, not just have comics fan. I always thought it could be nice if he had a company like the FNAC or Amazon. (virtual supermarket)
Agree with you for 111, but unfortunately, they're still people who are intolerant bigots and since racism and homophobia were largely denounced in various shows, i chose this trope.
Perhaps, we misunderstood each other. I understand your aim of showing the bulling topic, and I really knew, what the bulling is.:-/ I meant, the reason itself - writing hand - is absurd a bit.:PBUT nowadays, it really can be implement in the real show:D
For 114, Homer and Marge could just decide to be the best parents instead of being the best couple. But thanks for the word correction :)
Wow, it sounds really emotionally. Really nice:)

For 118, were you surprised for real about Homer's plot ? It's actually a plot from Shatterday.
Yes! On the one hand, it sounds a bit of unreal, but remembering this is no canon, it's good.
After googling Shatterday (apparently from The Twilight Zone), I say this sound even morecooler:cool:

Btw, if you dislike my continuity, i just read on fanfiction what could have been if Homer had decided to be a better father after Bart's birth and i don't think you could appreciate it :)

For the Marge job, i actually agree with you but her jobs length's were for one episode. She never worked a full season as a librarian for example. This episode could have shown us what could have been if she never was a home maker.
1) I STILL dislike it, but never mind on me, and do, what you want;) I'll just ignore uninteresting for me, in personal, stuff

2) I was prepared for such respond:D
BUT THE EPISODE (even just SEGMENT of "What If"), WHEN SHE DOES WORK, IN ANY CASE LASTS JUST FOR ONE EPISODE (one Sunday, to said)?:lol::lol:
I understood you, anyway. You wanted to deliver sorta "story-arc", like "Elon Musk's issue" in 3 eps of season 2. Well, ok!

I actually agreed with you on several things :)
Yeah, i find it absurd that some lefty are well... left. But every term of reject are dumb (french novel Poil de carotte speaks about redhead).
For 114, it was my idea to sparkle a romance between the two i just found they had good chemistry.
For 114, thanks :) I also appreciated you made a search on 118, and yes, it's the first Twilight Zone Colour Episode.

This morning, i woke up with a problem because i only have ideas horrific now, and i search for normal ideas for episodes.

Ok, i finally found other ideas.

Horror Idea
135 The absence and the presence

Three stories about presence and absence
- The intro shows us a normal generic EXCEPT this time roles are reversed between kids and adults. Bart and Lisa are now Homer and Marge's parents, Milhouse is Bart's religious neighbor, Flanders is a nerd...
- Lisa wants to protest against a rich teenager girl who is heartless and wants buy Homer's comic shop as well as Bart's university. As Lisa fights agains her, she loses consciousness and awakes in the rich girl's body and vice-versa. (Based on TZ episode Street and Shadows)
- The Simpsons host an adult (not in sexual terms) party with Homer, Marge, Skinner, Flanders, Ruth Powers, Lenny and Moe. Someone has to accompain Bart and Lisa at their respective activities (sport for Bart and music for Lisa) but who ? A dice will decide (based on Remedial Chaos Theory Community episode with Moe as Jeff ^^).
- The third story is a story i invented as Homer decides to write his memoirs not because he is dying, but because he can't remember everything. However, each time he writes a memory, he relieves it (for real).

Idea 136 Of Cheaps and Talk

Both Homer and Eddie (not to confuse with the awful eponym title of a film) have to take a good resolution as Homer is unfairly blamed by Marge because he wastes too much money. He decides to only pay for cheap things and becomes soon a scrooge. For Eddie, it's because he rarely speaks and decides to become like a parrot.

Idea 137 Bread Winner

Homer becomes a sort of judge for Bread competition but finally has to name a winner, but can't because of some bribes. Meanwhile, Flanders feels that even he is a dynamic reverend, he is not interested by the religion anymore and decides to become a CEO dirigeant.

Idea 138 The New Horror 3

In the continuity canon, Martin is now mad because the girl he loves does not want to be with him , except if he was the last man on earth. He decides to kill every other men and Vince, Homer and Bart are now hiding.
Then, Homer is visited by a spirit which offers him to relive his youth and changes it. (not a reharsh of 20.10)
Finally, in a futurist society , Lisa has to take an exam in order to prove her intelligence but Vince is decided to go in her place

Idea 139 Ukranian Simpson
(Please Bohdan, don't be mad at me)

The Simpsons go to Ukraine in order to meet an Ukrainian pen pal whom Marge befriended on net.

Idea 140 It's always hard to say Goodbye

Bart has an hard time when one of his beloved teachers of Community College wants to quit after he received a better paid job. Meanwhile, Homer and Marge meet again their old neighbors whom they haven't seen in ten years, but at a party, they realize that they have no common grounds anymore with them.

Last edited:
Idea 141 Chili Con Couple
Lovejoy learns that he must go to Chili with his daughter in order to touch an inheritance. Since Jessica is not a model daughter, he goes with Lisa instead. But it could be in fact Bart's trap. When Allison and Vince learn about it, they oblige Bart to go to Chili with them. Elsewhere, Homer discovers some of a couple game and has fun pairing people with one another (for example, he imagines Sideshow Bob paired with Artie Ziff).

Idea 142 CostChipton

Mr Costington does not manage to calm down and actually yells at his employee. This causes them to quit and the company he owns goes bankrupt. Now ruined, he decides to imitate Homer's lifestyle.

Idea 143 Mario Sob

MarioBurgerCream returns as an affable character (like always ^^) and quickly bonds with every citizen, because he is a great listener and never judges anyone. One night, as a party is celebrated, he leaves quietly for half an hour. When a character (i did not decide who) finds him crying on the first step on the upstairs, he reveals a secret (he has the same crying position as Apu in Homer and Apu but cries for a different reason) and the other character wows to help him.

Idea 144 The Song and The Europe

Lisa volunteers for an experience which consists to make her discover Belgian and Swiss culture. She receives two pals and befriends them but discover that they are more accepted in Springfield, making her isolated. Elsewhere, Homer thinks he does not spend enough time with Bart and the two participate in a song's contest.

Last edited:
Idea 145 From prank with love
Flashback episode in which the CBG sells his shop and leaves for Japan with Kumiko and their child. Homer feels that prank do not attract people anymore and since there is no book shop, he decides to create his own.
Idea 146 Regrets only
Lisa and Marge both have regrets in this episode (some mix of 20.10 and 25.03 not reharsh). Marge learns that she could have a new car, but Homer prefered buy an old at an aunction. Although Marge is at first ashamed, Bart opens her eyes by making her realize that Homer and her just could bond while fixing the car. At the same time, Lisa remembers Gus Huebner (from 25.21) and learns what he became, leading her regret her current life, but she later realizes she is happy whatever she is.

Idea 147 Homer the Loser
Homer agrees to join a game club (similar to 25.21) when he finds out that he does not have any hobbies during his spare time. He is very well welcomed but one day, he loses at an easy game and becomes very depressed. Meanwhile, Lisa's friend Janey finally fulfills her dream to be accepted in a cinema club but she makes the mistake to get Lisa enrolled to and Lisa's attitude (she points out any continuity error in films) could finally cause Janey's exclusion.

Hi again!:gatorgreet: Again, my comments in life-time reading the ideas;)
Idee 122 Ballad
Azzureau, whose name is now Mario Burger Cream returns in this episode and sings a ballad. :)
Idee 123 Lisanator
Lisa gets hooked on a show based on Big Brother (It's basically a show like Supernanny but for troubled teenagers) and when Marge thinks the emission is false, Lisa has to prove her wrong.
125 Prime Minister
A Day in Flander's life when he decided to become a minister.

Idea 126 Father Day of Horror

Homer decides to innovate for father day and tell each member of family separately (remember in my continuity there is no Maggie) stories he invented himself.
(Based on The Twilight Zone 1985 episodes)

- In the first, Lisa finds a library and is hired as a guardian. She finds books which contains lives of citizen but one single change in one line makes Springfield an another town (based on episode The Library).
- In the third, the continuity is somewhat spoofed when Homer receives a heart transplant from a unknown person and falls in love with Marge (based on the episode Appointment on route 17)
Idea 127 The Book Week
As Homer prepares to the comic Book Week, he exchanges with some professionnals from others States. Meanwhile, Bart decides to create Creepy Pasta

So, this time, I really liked these 5 episodes (well, 7 stories to be correct). They sounds alright.

Idee 120 Herb's depression
Herb wakes up totally depressed and the family have to understand why.
Idea 120 could be Herb sad because he remembered all his youth with his foster parents and now believed he wasted his time.
Huh? I thought Herb's returning would be just for one episode:confused:In fact I even forgot he returned:P
Idee 122 Ballad
Azzureau, whose name is now Mario Burger Cream returns in this episode and sings a ballad. :)[/B][/s]
If "Mario Burger Cream" is just as story-teller, and the episode is kinda of anthology episode; I have nothing against it - Oops:P, I meant, all can be OK. btw, the title could be better
Idee 123 Lisanator
Lisa gets hooked on a show based on Big Brother (It's basically a show like Supernanny but for troubled teenagers) and when Marge thinks the emission is false, Lisa has to prove her wrong. Meanwhile, Bart and Homer think they have no common grounds and Vince helps them.
1) wrong translation. Does the "emission" means "challenge" (i.e. Marge thinks her daughter doesn't need that) or "the show" (i.e. Marge thinks the show is whole fake and setup). I think that's just a translation issue:P I do like the story, anyway
2) How Bart and Homer could have no common grounds = no be similar in sth? It's absurd: they're both fat, both adventurer and so on! I just can't understand and like this one, sorry. (and Vince has nothing to this problem. To prevent another translation misunderstood, I meant this time I don't care him)
124 The judge know best
As Homer tries to participate in a emission when he has to make his neighbor amend to one another, Bart makes Lisa upset when he decides to be a psychiatrist.
Too much "emissions":lol: This story is too difficult for me (though I feel it's indeed to be good:))
125 Prime Minister
A Day in Flander's life when he decided to become a minister.
Ned in politics? Interesting:) And again I'd want to know more about the reason.
Idea 126 Father Day of Horror
WHOO-HAAAAAAA-HAAAAAA-HAAAA!!!:lol: :lol:WHOO-HAAAAAAA-HAAAAAA-HAAAAAAAWW:lol: I inspired you by own "of horrors", did me?:lol: Now I just shouldn't do Father Day of Horror idea:lol::lol: If seriously, first, I don't care. Well done!:) Second, cause the "Father Day" is new for Ukraine holiday, I even forgot didn't try to create such one. There isn't any special associations with this day yet.
Homer decides to innovate for father day and tell each member of family separately (remember in my continuity there is no Maggie) stories he invented himself.
(Based on The Twilight Zone 1985 episodes)

- In the first, Lisa finds a library and is hired as a guardian. She finds books which contains lives of citizen but one single change in one line makes Springfield an another town (based on episode The Library).
- In the third, the continuity is somewhat spoofed when Homer receives a heart transplant from a unknown person and falls in love with Marge (based on the episode Appointment on route 17)
In the final, it's then revealed how Maggie "died". Not in an explosion, but because the Simpsons previously bought a clock and accidentally erased her birth year (based on Goosebump, the Cukoo Clock of Doom)
* Lisa's story is good:)
* Second I ignored not because of Allison, but because I didn't like it. Sorry.
* Homer's story is super:)
* Maggie's final - *Won't somebody please think of the children?* Again, not for me:D
Idea 127 The Book Week
Meanwhile, Bart decides to create Creepy Pasta
What would Creepy Pasta be dedicated to?

I'll return again, to check your recent (by now) ideas next time. See ya:)

Hello Bohdan :)
It's actually show, not emission, indeed :)
It's your right not to like the second Father of Day of Horror Segment, and yes you inspired me :)
Regarding the Creepy Pasta, i recognize i did not think about it very much, and 122 could have a better title :)

For episode 125, it could be like this : After the Church, Ned tells every citizen of Springfield to try something new and decides to be an exemple. He chooses to read the newspaper instead of the Bible, and since the main article is about ministers, he chooses to become one because he thinks he will convince more people with this statut than with the religion.

Thanks for your opinion about two others stories of 126.
As for 120 and 122, Herb's story was made in order to show that even you're kind and compassionnate, you're not necessary happy when you have a life you did not decide.
And MBGC is a narrator in 122, yes :)
See ya

Last edited:
Idea 148 Flip Side
Filmed as Chloe's (Marge's friend) point of view in 16.04
Idea 149 Real Men can't cry
As Bart is now in Community College, he begins to join a fraternity and makes true friend. However, things don't go well when he decides also to convert his room into a lounge (in fact, i can also place Bart in school and have him new macho friends). Meanwhile, Homer and Marge hire a workman to renovate the kitchen, but it turns out the man is very hyperactive.
Idea 150 (millenium) When the technology marches on
Homer's shop is concurrenced by an another who has only Kindle, leaving Homer to regain his status, as in the other side, Bart's classmates are one by one slowly addicted to a new kind of music, with him beign the only one to resist.

Idea 151 Lart and Bisa
Bart's lack of empathy and Lisa's hypersensibility (can't count exactly the episodes where she cries) drive them into two separate internship in order to teach them to be less apathic for Bart and less sympathetic for Lisa. But when they come home, they have became the opposites. Meanwhile, Homer discovers his favourite comic had an inedite story and goes in a quest in order to find it (not a rehearsh from the episode with the alternative end movie found by Bart and Lisa).

Idea 152 Class Reunion

Homer organizes a class reunion (from the time where he did not know Marge yet) after Bart and Lisa complained about not knowing his friends from past (except all we already know). Girls and boys arrive but someone is missing, and Homer discovers one of his former classmates is now jobless and single, and is ashamed of it.

Idea 153 Powerbluff Girls

Crossover with Powerpuff Girls, when Blossom and Bubbles have to participate in a transfert exchange in Springfield.

Idea 154 The Simpsons Did It

The Simpsons receive mail from fan which lets them narrate three stories

- In one, Homer and Marge form a happy couple to Lenny's jealousy because Lenny is single and childless. A jealous Lenny kills Homer during a hunt party and when he comes back, he is surprised to find that Marge is now is wife and Bart and Lisa call him Daddy (Opening Day).
- In one other, the story goes some week after A relative's funeral. Lisa discovers he has an alternative self in an other dimension and trades place with her for one day (Based on Time and Chance from Brennert, not reharsh from Cora Lisa)
- In the final story, we see Homer in an another dimension when some people suddenly call him Dan (or dubber's voice) and that he is only a cartoon character (based on Truman Show)
- In the 152, It's not Homer but his former classmate who is ashamed.

Last edited:

Three short stories with the Simpson being main characters of the parodied twilight zone episodes.

- Bart is surprised when he is the only one to speak properly when the entire town begins to make gibberish sentences (Wordplay).
- And in the last part, Homer buys the Sims and create some Springfieldian characters but with some differences (for example, Smithers is bald, Flanders has beard...) until his changes arrive for real (The Simspsons game).

Idea 130 The truth
The Springfieldians realize that an earthquack almost produced so they decide to be honest with each other not without consequences.

Idea 132 Halloween Canon

As Bart finally wants to scare Allison who pretends she is fairless, Homer and Marge are somewhat tricked by a magical spirit which put a spell on them and forces them to swindle one another. Also, Lisa and Vince visit Lenny who decided to make an adult Halloween (Ok, this is a small reharsh for this part).

Set during the Pandemic and just after. Since Homer is sober, he hears Moe (who recently expressed the desire to sell beverages again but non alcoholic only) saying that he misses his bar. Moe can't build his bar again but he can become either Kirk's assistant in the Bio Company or Homer's in the comic. Moe chooses the former and seeing Kirk happy with Luanne (so you're really hate me if it's not yet the case) reminds him about being single. One night, wanting to buy a violin, he accidentally calls the wrong number and falls in love with the feminine voice he hears (somekind parody of The Call, but with a much happier ending).
Horror Idea 135 The absence and the presence

- Lisa wants to protest against a rich teenager girl who is heartless and wants buy Homer's comic shop as well as Bart's university. As Lisa fights agains her, she loses consciousness and awakes in the rich girl's body and vice-versa. (Based on TZ episode Street and Shadows)
- The Simpsons host an adult (not in sexual terms) party with Homer, Marge, Skinner, Flanders, Ruth Powers, Lenny and Moe. Someone has to accompain Bart and Lisa at their respective activities (sport for Bart and music for Lisa) but who ? A dice will decide (based on Remedial Chaos Theory Community episode with Moe as Jeff ^^).

Idea 136 Of Cheaps and Talk

Both Homer and Eddie (not to confuse with the awful eponym title of a film) have to take a good resolution as Homer is unfairly blamed by Marge because he wastes too much money. He decides to only pay for cheap things and becomes soon a scrooge. For Eddie, it's because he rarely speaks and decides to become like a parrot.

(Please Bodan, don't be mad at me)

The Simpsons go to Ukraine in order to meet an Ukrainian pen pal whom Marge befriended on net.

Idea 140 It's always hard to say Goodbye

Meanwhile, Homer and Marge meet again their old neighbors whom they haven't seen in ten years, but at a party, they realize that they have no common grounds anymore with them.

So, this time, I really liked these 7 episodes (well, 14 stories to be correct). They sounds alright.

- And in the last part, Homer buys the Sims and create some Springfieldian characters but with some differences (for example, Smithers is bald, Flanders has beard...) until his changes arrive for real.
You're a really Twilight zone fan :) So
1) ok
2) why the plane setting is there? I understood it's a reference to the actual TZ story, but still?
3) I'm sure I'd seen it somewhere...:chin:
Idea 130 The truth
The Springfieldians realize that an earthquack almost produced ruining the town so they decide to be honest with each other not without consequences.
To be fair, I've just also had a similar idea, but with another reason of being trust. Cool:)
Idea 131 Mauderation
Since Flanders is now the new reverend, he has full time hand and responsibilites, which lets Maud in a search for a job (their sons are now more self-reliant) and become the new plumber of the town, but as the Springfieldians like her, Ned feels that her place is at home (not a reharsh of 18.03)[/B][/s]
For some season I did remember you made the Flanders the new reverend, but can you point, how Maude is alive? Also, the sexism topic (I guess it's more ridiculous than in 18.03) AND Flanders is interesting. I recalled a sexist line from Flanders-look-like character in The Wettest Stories ever Told:D
Idea 132 Halloween Canon
Not a reharsh of 27.04.

Haw-Haw:lol: I'd say "reference". Despite of "you-know-what I-usually don't like", I liked this episode

Set during the Pandemic and just after. Since Homer is sober, he hears Moe (who recently expressed the desire to sell beverages again but non alcoholic only) saying that he misses his bar. Moe can't build his bar again but he can become either Kirk's assistant in the Bio Company or Homer's in the comic. Moe chooses the former and seeing Kirk happy with Luanne (so you're really hate me if it's not yet the case) reminds him about being single. One night, wanting to buy a violin, he accidentally calls the wrong number and falls in love with the feminine voice he hears (somekind parody of The Call, but with a much happier ending). Meanwhile, Bart's friend Milo finally managed to have a girlfriend who is a court female clerk but since he too is jobless (he resigned after the Pandemic as he worked in a school), he fears that his girlfriend will leave him.
I understand, I missed much of "your continuity" for this one:D Anyway, I caught the way, and liked the main plot
This morning, i woke up with a problem because i only have ideas horrific now, and i search for normal ideas for episodes.
Yeah, it's common problem - to come up with good idea:D
Ned in politics? Interesting:) And again I'd want to know more about the reason.
Horror Idea 135 The absence and the presence

Seriously?:lol: And, btw - there are 4 your stories (intro+teenage girl+ adult party+memoirs)
- The third fourth story is a story i invented as Homer decides to write his memoirs not because he is dying, but because he can't remember everything. However, each time he writes a memory, he relieves it (for real).
* Teenage girl - Interesting
* Someone has to accompain Bart and Lisa at their respective activities - that doesn't sound horror, but as ordinary episode, it would be good to see
* I hardly can imagine, how the last story could be:-/
IIdea 136 Of Cheaps and Talk

Ha-ha-ha:lol: I laughed of it
Idea 137 Bread Winner

Meanwhile, Flanders feels that even he is a dynamic reverend, he is not interested by the religion anymore and decides to become a CEO dirigeant.
Who's the CEO dirigeant? As I understood from the translation, you badly translate into English from French language, didn't you?
Idea 138 The New Horror 3

In the continuity canon...
Ok, goodbye:lol::lol::lol: What's the next?:lol::lol::lol:
(Please Bohdan, don't be mad at me)

Being mad? Man, I'm only glad to see you were interested in it! .:) But also, can you expend this story (one sentence is not enough)? Maybe you even opened something interesting about Ukraine for you...

Whenever I'll return here, good luck to you anyway. Hope, we'll see (well, in this thread) again:spitlaff::tipshat:

P.S. Try to use autocorrection. Sometimes the grammar matters

Hi Bohdan (sorry, forgot the H last time).
First, i did not answer your questions. About Bart and Homer's common grounds, i was inspired by 29.02
Then, i actually am a fan of Twilight Zone, especially 1985 revival.
I made a mistake for CEO, but i could not actually find the translation. I don't use Google, but sometimes reverso. I just wanted to say that Flanders is now a businessman and has his own firm.
Glad you did not get mad about the Ukraine episode.

Could be something like : Marge does not find a hobby she could practice during her free time. Remembering her addiction for computer (18.17) she decides this time she just could join a forum with strangers and even finds a woman who is in the same situation than her (a housewife with two children, since i made Maggie disappear ^^). And, she discovers she is in Ukraine so the Simpsons go to visit her (not 13.15 reharsh).

English is not my maternal language, either. But i can make effort. The dice episode was inspired from Remedial Chaos Theory, an episode of community, so , no basic horror but the episode then begins again with character switch (see Shadow Play, again a twilight zone episode if you did not understand). I actually did not count the intro :)
And...

Idea 155 Sweat Things

Bart does not care of instruction on how to use a computer (well, actually, he knows how to use it, but he does not care of security instruction and soon develops pains in back, eyes and arms and legs). He know has to get ride of computer during two weeks. Meanwhile, Lisa joins a sweat female feet competition and the winner has the feet which sweat the most.

Idea 156 Highway to Homer

Marge presents a novel (not a reharsh, again) in which Flanders is an angel and is assisted by an ex crook (Moe) in order to help a bitter columnist (Lenny) to find hope in Christmas when a couple has to go to labor (based on Highway to Heaven : 3.13 Jeb Basinger episode).

Idea 157 Curriculum Extras

The Simpsons temporarily become a foster family again and have to deal with some kids. Then, they have to deal with their parents.

Idea 158

(Homer does not have his salary as Bart gets a tatoo for Christmas , just kidding).

Real Idea 158 Simpson vs Simpson

Homer goes with Marge in a sport game and when Marge gets selected to make a shot because she had the "good seat", Homer gets so jealous, that it creates a rift between the couple. Meanwhile, Bart takes secretly dance lessons to impress Allison, making Lisa believe that he cheats on her.

Idea 159 How much is friendship ?

Since Rodd and Todd are more sociable, they are able to make friends. One day, Rodd is accepted into a university but one of his friends does not share his joy. Meanwhile, Bart receives his former best friend Milhouse as they have to make a summer job (they work in a cinema with Bart as a supervisor). Milhouse makes a terrible job and Bart is ready to fire him, but when he realises that Milhouse will be jobless and almost a bum, he seeks advice to Homer.

Idea 160 WisconSimpson

The Simpsons go to Wisconsin after Sideshow Mel decided to open a shop and wants them to be the first customers of his products (need development).

I made a mistake for CEO, but i could not actually find the translation. I don't use Google, but sometimes reverso. I just wanted to say that Flanders is now a businessman and has his own firm..
Don't worry;) I understood the context

Glad you did not get mad about the Ukraine episode.

Could be something like : Marge does not find a hobby she could practice during her free time. Remembering her addiction for computer (18.17) she decides this time she just could join a forum with strangers and even finds a woman who is in the same situation than her (a housewife with two children, since i made Maggie disappear ^^). And, she discovers she is in Ukraine so the Simpsons go to visit her (not 13.15 reharsh).
Well, good premise.

As Bohdan said in his own topic, it could be nice if i had more readers and more reviews, but i don't oblige anyone.

And...

161 Chubby Checker

Marge has her own time when she organizes a bachelorette for a childhood friend. As the kids are occuped with their boyfriends (Lisa has a new one, because Vince sucked and now his name is Luigo), Homer finds himself alone in the street and runs into Smithers who now owns a checker association. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draughts

Homer reminisces that his last medical check-up went well, except his doctor (not necessarily Hibbert, remember 32.14, so it could have others doctors) recommended him to practice an intellectual activity. So, he suscribes and forges a new bond with Smithers, but Marge thinks he cheats on her.

Idea 162 The Scruples son

The Simpson play to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scruples_(game) Scruples but there is a problem when they are asked about their integrity (and we see them in different actions, should have been able to make or not something ?)

Idea 163 Mix Max

Lenny is on vacation and searches for a new activity. Since he received a cinema Card (think about UGC , french cinema), he decides to open a blog and make reviews about movies he saw, but when he harshly criticizes a movie, it costs a director to commit suicide. Now, Lenny decides to be more gentle, even if he has to lie.

Idea 164 Movies Parodies

- The Simpsons parody several films.

Homer is a convict and has to escape in order to see a base-ball game. He finally manages to but has to usurp Skinner's identity (based on film Filofax).
Several on Bart's girlfriends are murdered and he is the prime suspect (Based on film Traces on Red).
Marge is ashamed by an another mother and turns to Lisa, who gives her advice (Based on film Joe's somedoby)

Idea 165 Football and Manierism (based on community title episode Football and Feminism).

Chalmers saves Lisa's file because he agrees to help her enroll in a Ecolo University. In exchange, Lisa helps Chalmers's new neighbor because this is a family who is fond of football, except the father who says he dislikes it and prefers photography. Meanwhile, Homer begins a towel collecting.

I also inspired from Hey Arnold "Rich Guy" episode for A Plot.

Last edited:
Ideas 166-167 Simpsons introduce

In this two format bending episode, some characters introduce their favourite plots and also speak like the creators in the dvd bonus when they make audio comentaries.

So, for 166

Homer introduces 20.10 Take My Life Please
Marge introduces 18.17 Marge Gamer
Lisa introduces 21.05 The Devil Wears Nada
Bart introduces 21.18 Chief of Hearts
For 167
Skinner introduces 22.11 Flaming Moe
Milhouse introduces 22.20 Homer Scissorhands
Hibbert introduces 25.21 Pay Pal
Carl introduces 28.03 The Town

(So where my favourite plots as well).

Ideas 168 Letters and Scores

In a letter to Bart, Milo Tistic writes to him and tells him that because he lives in a condo and his family has to make some work renovation, he searchs a box (frecn term for a garage) where he could park his car because his actual car emplacement will serve for his furniture. But the condo needs renovation too and Milo's dad refused to follow the syndic orders earlier. Now, Milo is torn between his dad but also his neighbors, since he warmed up to them several days ago. Meanwhile, Homer and Marge are surprised when they discover that Lisa had a B+ at an exam and think her test was accidentally switched with an other copy.

For A plot, i actually inspired from a story i personnally lived.

Idea 169
The Skinners

Skinner becomes Homer's new best pal when he realizes that he has no one to hang out with him since Lenny and Carl are too busy with their new lives. However, remember Calliope has a daughter right ? Now, she's back and wants to get ride of Allison.

Idea 170
Side snow Mel

Mel has his own show now, and invites the Simpson to Norway in order to promote him. Seeing Mel being more humble than Krusty gives Lisa the idea to be his assistant (not reharsh).
Idea 171 British Wyoming

The Simpson take a board in order to visite relatives in Wyoming (would be great if they made a Simpsons episode in all states, one by season, i mean). Since the flight is delayed, they spend time by counting parodies of British Show The Avengers and The Persuaders

A) Marge calls a society in order to make the others home makers mom litterally dead of fear (the Fear Merchants).
B) Bart wants to get revenge in all exes who ruined his life and drugs them in order to force them to play giant games (Games. I know this episode could be a mix of Multiplisacity and 22.04 Act One, but it's not the case).
C) Several cousins of Homer die one by one (based on the Persuaders episode A death in the family).

Idea 172 The Day of Gun and D'Ohs

Bart has a new classmate who turns out to be a bully (in fact a bully who hides his true nature under a sweet personnality). Bart just can't take it anymore and the following day, brings a gun. In fact, the bully is mean to everyone, but when Bart finally shoots him by accident, he receives the worst punishment : Isolation (he actually does not kill him but shoots him and wounds him) and now, he is transfered in a school when he is the only student among an adult crowd. Meanwhile, Homer wants to win a trip but in order to, he has to protect a rare jewel (based on films Bean).

And...

Idea 173 A Saucer of Friendship

One day, Flanders does not go to the Church, leading his family and Marge curious. Homer is reluctant to go, even if he respects more Flanders, but finally agrees when Marge suggests she could give him pork donuts. The couple and Flanders's family follow him and discovers he has a secret friend (not girlfriend, just a friend) (based on Some Friend episode on Recess). Meanwhile, Bart and Lisa team up for a commercial sauce they could sell.

Idea 174 Simpsons Files

The Simpsons want to prove to Lisa they could be interested in science to and go to Frink's lab without her. One of Prof Frink 's inventions goes horribly wrong and Homer, Marge and Bart are victims of this.
Because of this, Homer can now orb himself every time his stomach rumbles, but has trouble when two of his friends want him at the same place at the same time. Marge herself finds a double who is like her, except maybe her hair color and clothes color are reversed, and Bart finds himself in a black and white world in which there is no choice (based on Zack's Files episodes Zack x2, Pop and Zack and White).

Idea 175 Podcarl

Podcast News, but lighter and softer, and from Carl's point of view when he decides to make podcasts about his life.

Idea 176 The List

Bart helps his pal, Milo Tistic, who has a list of friends or people he wants to befriend with while Homer discovers a forum and people who talk about him.

Idea 177 Mario Burger Crime

A series of misunderstandings lead Milhouse and Bart think that MarioBurgerCream is a murderer while Homer becomes addict to Leonard Cohen's song.

Idea 178 My History

A sort of episode based on 7th Heaven (Our Story) in which Bart and Homer are the only characters who appear in this episode. Bart makes a video in order to go to college and speaks about his family and relations, we see them through pictures and Homer is the one who assumes the director's role.

Idea 179 Bart's destiny

Bart wakes up a morning very depressed because he thinks he will be a failure and begins to regret not to have good grades. Later, that day, he accidentally saves a boy who turns out to be the son of the casino's director (in 11.17) who in return gives him a box full of little pills. Bart takes one and suddenly finds himself back in the past (for his first day at school, can't remember the episode but he had a teacher who disgusted him (Hoover maybe ?)) now, with his full memory and stuck in his 6 years old body, Bart attempts to change his destiny (he actually does not want to be a super good student, but just an average good student).

Last edited:
Idea 180 Sounds and silences
Luigo is diagnosed with auditive hypersensibility and has to take a break from noise during a few days, prefering working from home. However, Luigo is now in couple with Lisa and she decided to create a big party at home (they live together) and Luigo has to live with the Simpsons for a few days.

For this episode, we can rebuild it, it can be an another character who has this hypersensibility but Luigo's original.

Idea 181 No Techno

Homer and Marge realize they're addicted to technologies and decide to revert back to basic by using only their hands and their minds instead on applications. Homer even buys a Scrambler in order not to be disturbed by his cellular. Things go wrong when a danger (do not know about it yet) arrives in Springfield and the Simpsons are the only one to ignore it because of their knowledge's or information's lack.

Idea 182 Cars, Plane and Wash

The Simpsons go to a car wash but since the familial car needs a revision, they spend the time by narrating three stories.

1) Homer buys a car but ignores that his previous owner his dead and the car now has his soul (Based not on Christine but on TZ episode Joy Ride).
2) Skinner accidentally kills Bart on his way home, and his car suddenly gets a life (Based on TZ episode You Drive)
3) Flanders buys a car but can't lie anymore, which causes trouble for him (remember Flanders is honest, but also Christian and even if i do not know the Bible, i know that lie is a sin, based on The Whole Truth episode).

Idea 183 The At Bart
Based on According to Jim episode The At Bat
Homer follows Bart in order to support him to the sport games he attends (foot, or rugby, or...) and gets visited by John Lennon's ghost (at least, every Beatles appear) who tells him that his advice will have good or bad consequences. Meanwhile, Lisa searches for a new friend after Janey developed a passion she does not like (Based on Jim's best friend, an another episode).

Idea 184 Veteran Day of Horror
Bart has to make a report on Jasper because Abe's stories are known of him. Bart discovers that Jasper actually did not fight during the war but had a great role , neverthless. Meanwhile, Lisa wins a rock competition and her favourite singer stays at the Simpsons 24h driving Homer and Marge crazy.

Inspiration : Hey Arnold and Space Goofs.

Idea 185 Musics and Words

Fed-up with the fact that she is the only regular Simpson not to have been implied with music (Lisa plays sax, and Homer and Bart both had their musical episodes), Marge attempts to find her own musical style. Meanwhile, Homer sees on tv news a show and decides to manage a challenge. For a week, he does not have to use strangers words or idioms in his oral or written vocabulary (so, no accordion, or pyjamas for example)...

Last edited:

Lisa volunteers for an experience which consists to make her discover Belgian and Swiss culture. She receives two pals and befriends them but discover that they are more accepted in Springfield, making her isolated. Elsewhere, Homer thinks he does not spend enough time with Bart and the two participate in a song's contest.
Idea 146 Regrets only
Lisa and Marge both have regrets in this episode (some mix of 20.10 and 25.03 not reharsh). Marge learns that she could have a new car, but Homer prefered buy an old at an aunction. Although Marge is at first ashamed, Bart opens her eyes by making her realize that Homer and her just could bond while fixing the car. At the same time, Lisa remembers Gus Huebner (from 25.21) and learns what he became, leading her regret her current life, but she later realizes she is happy whatever she is.
Idea 147 Homer the Loser
Homer agrees to join a game club (similar to 25.21) when he finds out that he does not have any hobbies during his spare time. He is very well welcomed but one day, he loses at an easy game and becomes very depressed. Meanwhile, Lisa's friend Janey finally fulfills her dream to be accepted in a cinema club but she makes the mistake to get Lisa enrolled to and Lisa's attitude (she points out any continuity error in films) could finally cause Janey's exclusion.
Idea 148 Flip Side
Bart's classmates are one by one slowly addicted to a new kind of music, with him beign the only one to resist.
Idea 151 Lart and Bisa
Bart's lack of empathy and Lisa's hypersensibility (can't count exactly the episodes where she cries) drive them into two separate internship in order to teach them to be less apathic for Bart and less sympathetic for Lisa. But when they come home, they have became the opposites.

Idea 152 Class Reunion

Homer organizes a class reunion (from the time where he did not know Marge yet) after Bart and Lisa complained about not knowing his friends from past (except all we already know). Girls and boys arrive but someone is missing, and Homer discovers one of his former classmates is now jobless and single, and is ashamed of it.

Idea 154 The Simpsons Did It

The Simpsons receive mail from fan which lets them narrate three stories

- In the final story, we see Homer in an another dimension when some people suddenly call him Dan (or dubber's voice) and that he is only a cartoon character (based on Truman Show)

So, this time, I really liked these 8 episodes (well, 11 stories to be correct). They sounds alright.

Lovejoy learns that he must go to Chili with his daughter in order to touch an inheritance. Since Jessica is not a model daughter, he goes with Lisa instead. But it could be in fact Bart's trap. When Allison and Vince learn about it, they oblige Bart to go to Chili with them. Elsewhere, Homer discovers some of a couple game and has fun pairing people with one another (for example, he imagines Sideshow Bob paired with Artie Ziff).
The main plot was good before Bart's involvement there. How he could make a... trap (can't imagine the trap at all):rolleyes:? As for the subplot, I misunderstood, what the "couple games" you meant? Please, give an examples
IIdea 142 CostChipton
Mr Costington does not manage to calm down and actually yells at his employee. This causes them to quit and the company he owns goes bankrupt. Now ruined, he decides to imitate Homer's lifestyle.
I'd easy left this idea in above "like" section, IF NOT the next: why Costington so random a) knows about the Homer?; b) decides to imitate his lifestyle?
Idea 143 Mario Sob
MarioBurgerCream returns as an affable character (like always ^^) and quickly bonds with every citizen, because he is a great listener and never judges anyone. One night, as a party is celebrated, he leaves quietly for half an hour. When a character (i did not decide who) finds him crying on the first step on the upstairs, he reveals a secret (he has the same crying position as Apu in Homer and Apu but cries for a different reason) and the other character wows to help him.
Well, that starts to be annoying:oops: Don't upset, dude, but insert ownself as almost recurring character for times is not a good sign. I'm sure in real production there was said about "lack of ideas for episode" (no my honest words, just dry analysis). On the other hand, you can create entire thread for "MarioBurgerCream's adventures in the Simpsons world" (sorta of spin-off). That would be a right decision.:D Think about it. Sorry, if my words hurt you.;)

Lisa volunteers for an experience which consists to make her discover Belgian and Swiss culture. She receives two pals and befriends them but discover that they are more accepted in Springfield, making her isolated.
It sounds you meant "those foreign pals are accepted great by other Springfield residents, and Lisa left behind. Right?
Idea 147 Homer the Loser
Meanwhile, Lisa's friend Janey finally fulfills her dream to be accepted in a cinema club but she makes the mistake to get Lisa enrolled to and Lisa's attitude (she points out any continuity error in films) could finally cause Janey's exclusion.
Surprisingly, but sounds funny:lol: I think this story would be worked, if extent it (after the synopsis description). For example, then Janey and Lisa have a conflict, and stop being "the only Lisa's" friends
Idea 148 Flip Side
Adding the hidden stories and situations, I hope. Like as Chloe reveals she actually had fall in love with Homer ("ladies, don't fight for me"), but decided to reject even the intend, and dedicate ownself for journalism. Huh?:colon3:
Bart's classmates are one by one slowly addicted to a new kind of music, with him beign the only one to resist.
Interesting to see it with Bart not Lisa.
Idea 151 Lart and Bisa
Bart's lack of empathy and Lisa's hypersensibility (can't count exactly the episodes where she cries) drive them into two separate internship in order to teach them to be less apathic for Bart and less sympathetic for Lisa. But when they come home, they have became the opposites.
About the opposites - how that is: is "old good Lisa" becomes a pranker, like Bart (but the girl); or they're opposites to each other (and then, perhaps more conflicts in the sim
Idea 152 Class Reunion
Depending on Homer's behavior, can be a really sweet episode
Crossover with Powerpuff Girls, when Blossom and Bubbles have to participate in a transfert exchange in Springfield.
Crossovers are hell Joking:lol: Anyway, has a right to
- In one, Homer and Marge form a happy couple to Lenny's jealousy because Lenny is single and childless. A jealous Lenny kills Homer during a hunt party and when he comes back, he is surprised to find that Marge is now is wife and Bart and Lisa call him Daddy (Opening Day).
- In one other, the story goes some week after A relative's funeral. Lisa discovers he has an alternative self in an other dimension and trades place with her for one day (Based on Time and Chance from Brennert, not reharsh from Cora Lisa)
* What?
* What?
* Good
- In the 152, It's not Homer but his former classmate who is ashamed.
Thanks, though I've understood myself:)

Again, whenever I'll return here, good luck to you anyway. :tipshat:

P.S. Attent to grammar

Hi [MENTION=82361]Bohdan[/MENTION]

So,

I actually thought of a trap organized by Bart, but not how he could be implied. As for couple game, think about childhood games when kids have fun imagining their teachers being in couple with others. Or the Sims.
IIdea 142 CostChipton
Costington hired Homer in 18.18 so he obviously knows him and maybe Homer could be the first guy he sees after his bankruptcy.
Idea 143 Mario Sob
I actually never tought about a spin off, thanks for the idea :) No upset at all :)

It is.
Idea 147 Homer the Loser
Idea 148 Flip Side
Never tought about this, but thanks again.
See above :)
Idea 151 Lart and Bisa
It's actually not prankster, but Lisa could decide to eat meat again while Bart could just stop and being more sensitive (crying always and like science while Lisa could like skateboard).
Idea 152 Class Reunion
I knew you understood, it's in case other readers just would see my work. Homer could have a nice behavior in it. I don't like when they make him too dumb.
Yep :)
* What? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opening_Day_(The_Twilight_Zone)
* What? https://www.amazon.com/Time-Chance-Alan-Brennert/dp/0765329522
* Good

Idea 186 Exes

As Bart gets on jury duty, he discovers that the person who is accused is one of his exes and does not know what to do.

Idea 187 Cream Burger (not a MBC story).

A new restaurant owned by a certain Markos Stavros offers Sugar Burger filled with cream instead of traditional meat and cheese.

Last edited:
I think i'll until 200, due to personal issues.

And...

Idea 188 Weather is it ?
Frink develops a machine which can predicts time, but every citizens can't find an agrement.
Idea 189 Perfect Flanders
Flanders is stressed when he becomes obsessed about being a perfect guy (not necessarily in religious terms). Meanwhile, Bart meets an old couple and wants to discover the secret of their longevity (by longevity, i mean how they managed to stay together after several years).
Idea 190 Astra Simpsons
An astrologist comes to Springfield and says that it could be better if citizens could live with their astrologicals families. Now, the Simpsons find themselves living with other citizens who have nothing in common with them, except their town habitation and their zodiacal signs.
Idea 191 Jingle
The Family break the fourth wall and with some help of composers, search a new jingle for their show.

(Notice, it's a particularly episode because the Simpsons are the only regular characters who appear, the rest is essentially musical staff).

Idea 192 Escape Lame

On a lucky day, Moe finally manages to turn his bar into an escape family games and invites the Simpsons. Problem, is that the whole family attends and Bart forgot he promised Milhouse to spend the day with him. The following day, Milhouse is nowhere to be seen and Bart goes into a quest to find him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back