Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lionel Hutz

• Uh, god did it. (hosts/nons/deads)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And Dobbie was sacrificial lamb

Yeah. You know, that was actually a pretty good plan. You were gambling a bit by letting raspy go, since him being the Godfather, meant that you couldn't whack anyone anymore. I thought when I offered that deal that, if raspy were the Godfather, you weren't going to go for it. I didn't know who it was, but I was hoping it wasn't raspy. Hey, the odds were with me.

Because if I got voted out at Final 8 and then supposedly everyone went with my original plan to get raspy, then he'd survive his one lynch by being the Godfather and then he could whack someone, and go down to the Final 6 with 3 mafias.

I like how no one has pointed out poor [MENTION=43951]irvine_11[/MENTION]. The poor guy got picked as a mafia 2 times in a row!

I actually just guessed originally that he wasn't the mafia because, hey, what are the odds he'd get it 2 times in a row?

By that logic Panther saved the day!

Yeah, that too.

Whew. Then the team may have dodged a bullet there.

Maybe. I'm not really sure anymore.

If I'd known what a shit disturber you were gonna be Jims, I would've gone after you earlier. My inexperience lead to 2 wasted votes and by the time we got to one that mattered I was blackmailed.

If I'd known what a shit disturber you were gonna be Jims, I would've gone after you earlier. My inexperience lead to 2 wasted votes and by the time we got to one that mattered I was blackmailed.

See? Now how can anyone say this was a bad round when it produces a quote like this? ;)

Zombies for NHC moderator, I say.

I knew I was gonna die during the murdering process. That's why I was cheeky about the doctor power stuff. Zombies rightfully refused but I knew my time was up.

And since I saw you and Jims PM'ing a lot (and Panther too) I knew there was something up. If I was granted that power to heal myself during the murdering process I would have PM'd the townies, kick irvine's arse and seriously leave [MENTION=13536]Jims[/MENTION] and [MENTION=46382]Lionel Hutz[/MENTION] on the edge of their lives.

What could have been,,,

Do I get veto powers?

Someday, raspy, someday I will be able to convince you how amazing this thing was. Someday, you will look back on this thread, laugh, and wonder what the hell just happened. :P

Someday.

Hey, I was giving them a chance. I just had to get one of them out... Then I was content to slink away and let everyone else fight it out.

Well, I had to do something.

If I didn't do anything, then the mafia just gets an easy win.
If I revealed everything, then the townies get an easy win.

Had I have known that you didn't know anything about the FP post, I would've just let you guys win... Since that would've been a "pure" victory. But, again, I figured you saw the deleted post since you're a mod. It was a bad assumption on my part.

This was pretty awesome just reading all of this. It was probably better than any game of Mafia could ever be.

If there is an opening next round (if there is another round) I would be happy to play, but if not, just following it is pretty damn entertaining.

This was pretty awesome just reading all of this. It was probably better than any game of Mafia could ever be.

If there is an opening next round (if there is another round) I would be happy to play, but if not, just following it is pretty damn entertaining.

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it! It makes me feel a little better about my role in the whole thing.

Just slightly.

Back