• Riviera

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lionel Hutz

• Uh, god did it. (hosts/nons/deads)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If the detective gets brought back by the doctor, wouldn't that be a waste anyway? I mean, the mafia would just kill him again, no?

That's true. If Mozy were brought back, he'd probably be picked off again.

What would need to happen would be Mozy would be brought back, the Protector would protect him during the night phase, and then Mozy could at least investigate someone. Of course, by me saying this, the mafia might not try to whack Mozy again and pick someone else, but at least he'd be able to get a little information for the group, whether it's just clearing someone or figuring out one of the mafia.

Night 1:

It was pretty much an uneventful night, seeing as how Mozy was dead and all.

Everybody was just sitting in a room, not saying a word.

Even Financial Panther was his less enthusiastic self.

"Man, it's wrong that Mozy died" said Jims.

"What you got something to do with it?" said Dobbie.

"No, he was just an important person and all." said Jims.

Unfortunately that was the most notable part of the night.

It is now Day 2, you have 48 hours to lynch someone.

Huh. Thought he done it by now.

Hold on, PM'd a mod about it.

Hopefully the poll should be deleted and a new one will be put in place.

I deleted the poll. I believe you can add a new one, but I think vBulletin locks in who has voted in a thread and who hasn't, so even if you created a new one, I don't think we could vote in it again.

We could just post our votes and say something along the lines "lock it in" after our votes to make it clear it's official. It might be tough to keep a running tally, though.

EDIT: I still am leaning toward voting for Financial Panther. Not just because of my shaky reasoning earlier, but he didn't even reply when I said I suspected him and when I said think I'm going to vote for him... Kinda gave him a chance for me to change my mind. And FP is usually someone who responds to people when people mention him or comment on him, so it seemed weird how he didn't reply, even if simply to say that he's not the mafia.

I don't see Dobbie throwing around suspicions (even toward me) as weird since he did that all of last game too. :P

Well, so much for giving you another chance to tell me why I'm wrong... I keep prompting you to defend yourself and you keep throwing a vote back in my face. You're kinda making it difficult for me to vote for anyone else, at this point. ;)

I nominate Riviere because he's fishy of me.

But being serious, I haven't seen [MENTION=46382]Lionel Hutz[/MENTION] do much in this thread...

I deleted the poll. I believe you can add a new one, but I think vBulletin locks in who has voted in a thread and who hasn't, so even if you created a new one, I don't think we could vote in it again.

Poll created, no one is locked in.

Vote away.

Well, so much for giving you another chance to tell me why I'm wrong... I keep prompting you to defend yourself and you keep throwing a vote back in my face. You're kinda making it difficult for me to vote for anyone else, at this point. ;)

All right, fine. I'm not the mafia. And I know for a fact that three other certain people aren't either. So that narrows it down to six suspects.

[MENTION=21074]Financial Panther[/MENTION] knows too much. I vote for him

Well that's a baseless assertion...but what isn't, really? I might have to vote for Hutz next if he survives the night...

Well, he was quiet in the last game too, if you recall. Since I know who isn't the mafia because I saw the people to whom Zombies sent the messages (since it says all the people he sent the same message to), they are: Me, Dobbie, iambobdole1, and Riviera.

Don't believe me if you wish.

1. No outing.

homer-simpson-the-simpsons-facepalm-4114.jpg

Never mind, post deleted

Last edited:
Ah crap. I think this game of mafia just got broken. :(

Nothing... nothing at all
0.jpg

Well I assume that you, [MENTION=13536]Jims[/MENTION], [MENTION=27138]Jesse Pinkman[/MENTION] and possibly [MENTION=21074]Financial Panther[/MENTION] know who the mafia is?

It's done, surely?

There was just some unintentional info leakage. the mafia was not exposed

Back