Llewellyn Sinclair & Cooder DID YOU GET YOURS?

MOEMAN

I STILL HAVE NOT RECIEVED Llewellyn Sinclair & Cooder. JUST WONDERING IF THEY ARE STILL ARRIVING IN THE MAIL.

You can use the following link, to check on the status of your figures. Keep in mind, this isn't perfect (it can be up to 3 weeks off) but it gives you a little bit of an idea on when to expect them. Playmates has said several times that everyone is getting theirs that ordered, so don't lose faith.

http://www.web-rebates.com/playmates/

I don't understand how some people, like NumberOne for example, like to collect but not complete...just seems strange to me.

Some people have no interest in some figures, so completion isn't a big deal. They just buy what they like, or have access too. Plus, sometimes people start collecting halfway through, and don't think that higher prices are worth some of the plainer figures.

If you haven't recived your Cooder and Sinclair, I don't think anyone should have to worry. You'll all get yours sooner or later...

Does anyone know what the shipping charges were? I received a card saying that I did not include the proper amount, of course they didnt indicate what that amount happended to be.

still waiting

i went to that website but it didnt recognize my address.....so i called them and someone got back to me very quickly saying they were shipped out this week....so well see...been waiting a long time now....but Im gonna keep hope alive! Chris

I looked on the site and it said my brothers was mailed out Dec 3 and should arrive by dec 7 or 10. he still hasn't gotten his yet and it is dec 21.

Yeah, that site's dates aren't dependable at all. In Nov, some of the first orders were processed and said to have mailed out the first week, and to allow 7-10 days. They didn't arrive for about a month.

So just because it's 10 days later, on the date of shipping according to the site, doesn't mean they're not coming. They're just about 3 times slower actually getting here than advertised to be.

My brother finally got his. The day before Christmas. What a great Christmas present!!!!!!!!!

Back