Let's just randomly post funny quotes

grampa- theres a few things i want to do before im dust in a jar
homer- who said anything about a jar?

Marge: Now be good for Grampa while we're at the parent-teacher meeting. We'll bring back dinner.
Lisa: What are we gonna have?
Homer: Well, that depends on what your teachers say. If you've been good, pizza. If you've been bad... uh... let's see... poison.
Lisa: What if one of us has been good and one of us has been bad?
Bart: Poison pizza.
Homer: Oh, no. I'm not making two stops

You're getting married?! Patty, that's wonderful! So, tell, tell, who's the lucky man? What does he do? Let me guess.

GUlogOZ.png

"Have you ever heard of this kid Milhouse? He's a little wiener who--" makes me laugh so hard

pretty much every homer dig at milhouse is a guaranteed laugh

I don't understand the point of this thread. Yeah, we do have a perfectly good one. [MENTION=54366]Elliot74[/MENTION], can you please elaborate on why we need a "fresh one"?

Oh, sorry:

Homer: "I don't understand the point of this thread. Yeah, we do have a perfectly good one. [MENTION=54366]Elliot74[/MENTION], can you please elaborate on why we need a 'fresh one' "?

I don't understand the point of this thread. Yeah, we do have a perfectly good one. [MENTION=54366]Elliot74[/MENTION], can you please elaborate on why we need a "fresh one"?

I feel like the fact that this thread got 5 pages worth of posts in the time the other thread got ONE post (which was from you) is perfect evidence enough.
It's not necessarily about the topic, you just sometimes need an excuse to get everyone posting again. Fresh threads get everyone's juices flowing and it's just fun to start over sometimes?
And anyhow, this isn't meant to replace the other one or anything, this was supposed to just be a spontaneous fun thread where everyone could just Simpson-out for a little bit, seeing as not much discussion was happening in the GD at the time of creation.

But I refer back to the principle that without this "pointless thread", there would be 5 less pages of people discussing Simpsons (and misc.) on this board! It's not like the thread takes up any room on the world wide web or anything, the board is just about posting and communicating so surely that should be encouraged through whatever means.

Yeah but it was more of a response as to why this thread existed when we already had a "quote" thread. I was just saying we got one post in that quote thread, and 5 pages in this.
and anyway, we got some konye discussion in here too, so you should pleased tbh!

Back