Krusty the Klown "Quotes"

merzitar

. . .
Hello. This may have already been done? I'm not sure, but I coudn't find one on the search. . . but they never work with me anyway.

Anywho, what's your favourite Krusty quote? I personally don't think anything can beat the SEX CAULDRON gag from Grade School Confidential. Second best is probably "Noyou! The Chinese clown?"

So yeah, which do you think are the best?

Actually, it IS klown becuase if I remember correctly, it shows the spelling in an episode.

Might be both- wikipedia says Clown but of course, wiki is rarely right on subjects. So perhaps in the show we have seen both. I am pretty sure I have. Guess I'll pay more attention next time there's a Krusty moment on an episode.

Might be both- wikipedia says Clown but of course, wiki is rarely right on subjects. So perhaps in the show we have seen both. I am pretty sure I have. Guess I'll pay more attention next time there's a Krusty moment on an episode.
Maybe it's one of those things that change throughout the series? I guess we'll never know.

bit of emmanuel going on here Simpsonslover. be careful

My favorite Krusty quote, and I'm still waiting to be able to use this in real life: "If this is anyone but Steve Allen you're stealing my bit."

My favorite Krusty moment: "You took all of the money you made off the college and bet it against the Globetrotters?" "Oh, I thought the Generals were due."

By the way, I think this thread should have been called "Favorite Krusty the Klown Kwotes." They've made that KKK joke before, ie It's a Krusty Kinda Kristmas.

Oh, and I'd also like to mention that the username "disgruntled goat" with "has his moments" underneath is the funniest thing I've ever seen on a message board. I probably laughed for 10 solid minutes over that. That is such a great call-back joke, so kudos to the user who came up with that. Pure genius.

i finally got around to do this. sorry for the terrible quality i didn't want to take a long time uploading it. its slightly better in full screen

Back