Just read through that Sherri and Terri Hate Art thread made by Stahlhelm Dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stahlhelm was banned because he pulled off the same Sherri & Terri hate thread stuff as Monsterland Buddies. Same thread behavior and everything.

Stahlhelm was banned because he pulled off the same Sherri & Terri hate thread stuff as Monsterland Buddies. Same thread behavior and everything.

Okay but I don't understand how hating on Sherri and Terri is ban worthy. It doesn't break the site's rules nor is it offensive. Something like racism makes sense, but hating on two background characters makes no sense. In fact, Monsterland Buddies and Stahlhelm Dude are the same person.

Okay but I was just curious. I couldn't read the infractions that got me banned because of some weird bug that occurs when you get banned. Anyways, to any admin reading this, please don't drop the ban hammer on me. I promise not to do such stupid things again. I am a man of my word, and this website is better than Reddit.

hating on two background characters makes no sense.
I agree, having such an unhealthy, vitriolic hatred for two completely insignificant minor characters in a cartoon, to the point where you have to make multiple sock puppet accounts to try to justify your unjustifiable hatred, makes no sense. And yet here you are.

I agree, having such an unhealthy, vitriolic hatred for two completely insignificant minor characters in a cartoon, to the point where you have to make multiple sock puppet accounts to try to justify your unjustifiable hatred, makes no sense. And yet here you are.

Well I'm not going to do that again, especially since I've expressed my hatred before. As of now, my hate for them is dying down a notch.

Okay but I don't understand how hating on Sherri and Terri is ban worthy. It doesn't break the site's rules nor is it offensive. Something like racism makes sense, but hating on two background characters makes no sense. In fact, Monsterland Buddies and Stahlhelm Dude are the same person.
Please reread the part in the rules about quality posting. Your multiple Sherri & Terri threads were creepy and obnoxious and there's no reason why we should be forced to tolerate them or your "gimmick" spread across a burgeoning series of parachute accounts. That said, the primary reason Monsterland Buddies was banned for was racism and transphobia, and Stalhelm Dude for ban evasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back