Itchy and Scratchy versus Hitler?

DotheBartman

SuperFriend
On the 138th episode spectacular, we got to see a brief clip of a never aired cartooon showing Itchy and Scratchy beating up on Hitler. Does anyone know anything about this? Note, this was, to my knowledge, not the same as the Nazis on Tap short that was never animated.

I actually remember this from a long time ago, before the 138th even aired. For some reason I remeber it being in "Itchy and Scratchy the Movie" during the part when Kent Brockman is reporting about i and s.

Oh, thanks RichieWhiteBoy. The Itchy and Scratchy Movie episode was one that I had never seen, since my local station hasn't shown it several years of dedicated rerun viewing.

Can anyone else confirm this though?

Even if your local station showed it, you wouldn't see that scene because it was cut from syndication. It'll probably be on th DVD.

They still show that scene here whenever it airs. It's in Itchy & Scratchy the Movie allright.

Yeah. I've not seen that ep in a while. It's one of those rare eps where Homer is successfull in bonding with Bart. Its also one of those few eps where Bart future isn't pathetic or bleak. Bart as a chief Judge. Wow. Thanks for bringing that episode up.

Sorry for going off topic.

I think it may have been in both cases. Perhaps they were assembling footage to use in the Movie Preview, and were going through some unused stuff, and found that. Later, they put the Hitler stuff in the Spectacular. Probable, eh?

They must not have kept that scene in for all syndicated purposes. I missed that one during it's original airing, but taped the rerun later. The Itchy & Scratchy fighting Hitler scene is not in it. I do remember it from the 138th episode however.

Back