Itchy and Scratchy cartoon, episode 2

Matty

Appropriately crazy
Global Moderator
A new Itchy and Scratchy episode (sort of a Halloween Special) has been released. I worked together with I&S- and zombieexpert Alex Gustaffson who wrote:

ISMJ02 - Fight of the Living Dead.

Flashy Fun Facts:

The movie contains 1872 frames, 22 scenes and the most number of layers in 1 scene is 38

Wow!!!!!! Great, spooky, clean, wondrous animation! Very professional looking. I particularly like the Marge Beaver!

If splattermovies were animated...

I wrote the script for this episode, wich was a lot of fun letting Itchy and Scratchy's side-kicks return as zombies. But unfortuantely for them, they're not so very intelligent as they was when they where alive, but they still want revenge by eating the one that killed them; Itchy! So now Itchy and Scratchy must make the living dead dead igain in a very gory way. Funny scenes and will offer many good laughs for Itchy & Scratchy fans when they recognize old characters from the show.
Even thought I didn't now that zombies bleed so mutch after beeing dead for so many years.
P.S: I'm working on the script for a sequel. Evil never dies. -Neither do side-kicks...

Favourite scene

Disgruntled Goat was orignally supposed to be in this movie, but it seemed like Matty didn't add him, so he'll problably show up in another movie. But the episode is still cool the way it is.
My favourite scene is when Itchy tries to shoot Margie and finally blows her head off, decapitating her for the second time in her existence. Even tought there's no way that she could bleed so mutch after being dead for so many years. :rolleyes

Hey, Matty, for some reason your site seems to be down right now, it wont load, and, for that matter, neither will your cartoon (it just page cannot be displayed when ever I try). Please help, I must see that cartoon! :(

Great

That was great
Only thing I thought it coulda used was some music like the actual I&S but it was still great without it.

That was a very cool movie, Matty.
The game was also cool. :)

Back