Is there any upcoming Simpsons merchandise planned?

Well, there is a "2021-22 18month 8.5x11 glossy paper" calendar, by "Larisa Oleynik", with the description "The Simpsons calendar with Official Holidays, Very Beautiful calendar gift for fans and making Successful achievements This year. perfect calendar 2021 to decorite your office desc or your wall." On the back, it says, "May 2021 bring joy, health, and success to you, our dear customer." There's an identical one by "Casey Bond" as well. Hmmm...there's something about these that makes me question their legitimacy.

I expect that, if there are "actual" calendars (and I don't see why there wouldn't be), they will be announced around August 1.

Well, there is a "2021-22 18month 8.5x11 glossy paper" calendar, by "Larisa Oleynik", with the description "The Simpsons calendar with Official Holidays, Very Beautiful calendar gift for fans and making Successful achievements This year. perfect calendar 2021 to decorite your office desc or your wall." On the back, it says, "May 2021 bring joy, health, and success to you, our dear customer." There's an identical one by "Casey Bond" as well. Hmmm...there's something about these that makes me question their legitimacy.

I expect that, if there are "actual" calendars (and I don't see why there wouldn't be), they will be announced around August 1.

Is it this one?: https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Larisa-Oleynik/dp/B0923XT7LW?

Danlio has released pictures of its 2022 Simpsons calendar. While it is definitely a British calendar (for example, the weeks go from Monday through Sunday rather than Sunday through Saturday), I am assuming that the pictures are the same as for the USA versions. Once again, they are comic book covers:
January - Bart Simpson 9
February - Simpsons 168
March - Simpsons 149
April - Bart Simpson 4
May - Bart Simpson 61
June - Summer Shindig 3
July - Summer Shindig 4
August - Summer Shindig 5
September - Simpsons 179
October - Simpsons Illustrated 4
November - Simpsons Classics 26
December - Winter Wingding 9

Entertainment Earth is accepting pre-orders (unfortunately they are scheduled for release on July of next year) on 7 inch Simpsons figures:

They are:

Poochie The Rawkin' Dawg (which I pre-ordered; he has an electric guitar and multiple hands on which to play it)

Moe-has apron, also multiple hands and a Flaming Moe drink

Astronaut Homer

Robot Itchy and Scratchy (from Itchy and Scratchy Land-comes with BORT license plate and mallets)

Entertainment Earth is taking pre-orders on Simpsons action figures: one has Poochie, there's an astronaut Homer, and there's Moe with apron and Flaming Moe drink.

Back