Is it Edna Krabappel or Edna Flanders?

What is Edna's surname?

• Total voters

Dizagaox

Junior Camper
The show hasn't revealed it yet - they haven't referred to her as either name since she got married to Ned - but what do we think it is? :)

I'm used to calling her Edna Krabapple, but seeing as she's married to Ned, I don't mind calling her Edna Flanders. But she'll always be Edna Krabapple to me :D

I have a feeling it will always be Mrs. Krabappel since we are so used to calling her that.

If she married Principal Skinner instead, I would also assume it would've also been Krabapple because in this case after the marriage she could've said that she (and Skinner) don't believe in that "sexist" theory of the women changing her maiden name to her husbands.

I can't express how genuinely surprised I was to hear they were married... from this thread. And then how surprised I was that I didn't already know. Probably some kind of point here about falling out of love with the show but fuck that. WHEN DID THEY MARRY?! WHAT?!

I can't express how genuinely surprised I was to hear they were married... from this thread. And then how surprised I was that I didn't already know. Probably some kind of point here about falling out of love with the show but fuck that. WHEN DID THEY MARRY?! WHAT?!

Season 23, Ned and Edna's Blend

I don't like the pairing of Ned and Edna. It felt forced and they just don't seem like people who would get along. Besides Edna was a lot funnier single . I loved the fact that her name was Mrs. Yet her husband was never shown and he was apparently a huge douche.

Krabappel - I like to pretend that Ned and Edna aren't together. Worst relationship ever!

Having 23 seasons gone in a show with an expected life of 25, it would seem insane and stupid to change it now.
But then again they were insane enough to make an episode based on Lady Gaga.
Come to think of it, they will probably change it anyway.
I will always call her Krabappel though.

Having 23 seasons gone in a show with an expected life of 25, it would seem insane and stupid to change it now.
But then again they were insane enough to make an episode based on Lady Gaga.
Oh my god I hate people who just always point that Gaga episode out just because of its guest star. It really wasn't that bad.

Oh my god I hate people who just always point that Gaga episode out just because of its guest star. It really wasn't that bad.

Alright:
But then again they were insane enough to make an episode screwing Skinner's past over

Hmm, I prefer it like that anyway.

On the one hand, I can't think of her as not Krabappel. On the other hand... realistically speaking, why would she keep the name from her previous marriage? Wouldn't that be uncomfortable?

Back