Invisible characters on Simpsons comics?

AnthonyNoHomers70100

Stonecutter
Hi everyone!. This thread is not about the TV show, is about the Simpsons Comics and Bart Simpson Comics and I think that some Simpsons characters have become invisible on some comic stips. The Professor Frink turned invisible at end of the comic strip "The Invisible Nerd!" from Bart Simpson Comics #6, but I think that Frink is not the only Simpsons character that have become invisible in the comics. If some of you have read the Simpsons Comics, Bart Simpson comics or some Simpsons-related comics, you can reply to this thread with the name of the character who became invisible and the comic strip where that happens. Or Professor Frink was the only invisible character on the comics?. Regards!. =D

The_Invisible_Nerd%21_-_Invisible_Professor_Frink.png

Invisible_Squad.png

This doesn't really count, but it does say that they were invisible in Model Behavior.

Bart wasn't invisible to the readers in "Barts' Invisible!", but the rest of Springfield did.

Other than that, I can't remember anything else.

I only have about 20 or so comics and haven't seen any of the invisible characters.

ps. there is a section for comics related posts.

Invisible_Squad.png

This doesn't really count, but it does say that they were invisible in Model Behavior.

Bart wasn't invisible to the readers in "Barts' Invisible!", but the rest of Springfield did.

Other than that, I can't remember anything else.

So the Professor Frink was the only Simpsons character on Simpsons comics that became literally invisible.

Back