In Memoriam: NHC Members Who Have Permanently Logged Off/Been Permanently Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
who doesn't like peanut butter?

I personally haven't seen [MENTION=38730]Soylent Disco[/MENTION] around lately but that's probably my fault.

And it looks like Prune Tracy has pulled a leprechaun dan. He did tell me sometime last month that he's starting to get a life - fair play to him, hope he's doing well.

I personally haven't seen [MENTION=38730]Soylent Disco[/MENTION] around lately but that's probably my fault.

And it looks like Prune Tracy has pulled a leprechaun dan. He did tell me sometime last month that he's starting to get a life - fair play to him, hope he's doing well.

you changed back?!

don't fret. i'm always around.

I just don't want to spam posts just because like I did before. Trying to only post if I really have somethin' to say. Turns out I rarely actually do. Go figure.

This one's going back a bit, but I do wonder what happened to [MENTION=53]morbot[/MENTION]
I'm still around on the B&R forums. Not too active with the Simpsons these days... and work keeps me busy enough where its hard to keep up with one board.

Just came here to yell at [MENTION=1]eric cartman[/MENTION] to fix the database error of at B&R... but he's probably in a beer induced coma after celebrating the Sox win last night.

one day people will figure out that i'm responsible for all of the downtime ever on the board. until then, please continue to blame eric.

I'm still around on the B&R forums. Not too active with the Simpsons these days... and work keeps me busy enough where its hard to keep up with one board.

Just came here to yell at [MENTION=1]eric cartman[/MENTION] to fix the database error of at B&R... but he's probably in a beer induced coma after celebrating the Sox win last night.

Good win for the Sounders yesterday...

Ugh that was a stressful game though... I wanted to run down outta the stands and tackle Gspurning for that red... complete bonehead move.

Haha I was wondering what he was thinking. Nowhere near inside the box. Thankfully for you Colorado were just awful.

Neagle seems to be doing fine over there too I see!

I sign a petition to hunt down and kill the database kid which is responsible for that error. Death to Database.
250px-Imagedatabase.jpg

Yo, I'd like to take da time out to represent one of mah homies who died; the all wonderful [MENTION=28180]grapestr33t4life[/MENTION]. He was the original gansta of our time, the mack daddy ya dig! None of these n*** could ever hope to compare to this mastamind of the game, this innovator... They'd tried but they'd fall flat on they faces and never get up. Who else you know do stories and movie reviews, who else has dope ass homies named BoVice whos willin to cap an ass on homies. He had nerve to call movies "wack" and fo that, I respect him. Plus he did this dope ass story on The Simpsons and I thought it was the truth, that movie sucked so much balls that I just wanted to take my AK and shoot myself but this OG, he made the movie bomb and dope, I almost spilled my brew because it was so fuckin' funny.

Rest In Peace @grapest33t4life, we'll pour a beer for you homie.

Yo, I'd like to take da time out to represent one of mah homies who died; the all wonderful @grapestr33t4life. He was the original gansta of our time, the mack daddy ya dig! None of these n*** could ever hope to compare to this mastamind of the game, this innovator... They'd tried but they'd fall flat on they faces and never get up. Who else you know do stories and movie reviews, who else has dope ass homies named BoVice whos willin to cap an ass on homies. He had nerve to call movies "wack" and fo that, I respect him. Plus he did this dope ass story on The Simpsons and I thought it was the truth, that movie sucked so much balls that I just wanted to take my AK and shoot myself but this OG, he made the movie bomb and dope, I almost spilled my brew because it was so fuckin' funny.

Rest In Peace @grapest33t4life, we'll pour a beer for you homie.

c'mon bro

[MENTION=48401]Infinity183[/MENTION]: I saw your message to Dobbie back in March. You will be missed greatly. I loved your Simpsons reviews, and you were just a great person in general. I wish you the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back