If you could have any Simpsons character as a Best Friend, Which one would you choose?

Kumiko. We have a shared interest in anime and manga, cbg and Johnny could talk marvel movies and star wars, and they could meet our cats.

I would say Lisa (because we're similar), Bart, and Marge. And here's an underrated choice. Lurleen because we look similar, and I want to be a singer. We would match together as best friends pretty well if possible.

Lisa or Kumiko seem like an obvious choice.

But I'll choose Moe. Not only does the poor guy just need some semblance of a friend but I feel like we would just have the most.... interesting conversations.

I fear my bitterness with life is causing me to devolve back to angsty Chibi. Help me.

I want to write maybe I would also like to be friends with a cop Lou, I like him the most, in my opinion, he's a good character, quite humble, and smart, I also noticed that he likes dogs too, he's good with service dogs, he has a good relationship with dogs, and he treats people well, he never insulted people, and Chief Wiggum, this trait shows his politeness, and also he is a strong character, so I like this character.

I want to write maybe I would also like to be friends with a cop Lou, I like him the most, in my opinion, he's a good character, quite humble, and smart, I also noticed that he likes dogs too, he's good with service dogs, he has a good relationship with dogs, and he treats people well, he never insulted people, and Chief Wiggum, this trait shows his politeness, and also he is a strong character, so I like this character.
That's actually a good choice.

ngl, I completely forgot about Lou myself too, he would be my third choice

ngl, I completely forgot about Lou myself too, he would be my third choice
Great, how do you feel about the other cop Eddie, I liked him before, but I found out about him that he probably just likes to beat people with a club, which means that the Persian is not so good, and he's also not particularly smart, his face is suspicious evil, and he is silent, so, about him it's hard to say something about his character, and interest!

Great, how do you feel about the other cop Eddie, I liked him before, but I found out about him that he probably just likes to beat people with a club, which means that the Persian is not so good, and he's also not particularly smart, his face is suspicious evil, and he is silent, so, about him it's hard to say something about his character, and interest!
Yeah....I often hear that voice clip in Tapped Out, and with what's going on in the real world, it certainly puts Eddie in a negative light. Honestly, I don't really care for Eddie as much, he just fades into the background most of the time for me. There are only two notable Eddie moments that come to mind honestly, the fast food scene in "22 Short Films About Springfield" & most recently in "Lisa the Boy Scout".

Да... Я часто слышу этот голосовой отрывок в Tapped Out, и с учетом того, что происходит в реальном мире, это определенно выставляет Эдди в негативном свете. Честно говоря, Эдди меня не особо волнует, большую часть времени он просто отходит на второй план для меня. Честно говоря, на ум приходят только два примечательных момента с Эдди: сцена фаст-фуда в «22 короткометражных фильмах о Спрингфилде» и совсем недавно в «Бойскауте Лизе».
Да... Я часто слышу этот голосовой отрывок в Tapped Out, и с учетом того, что происходит в реальном мире, это определенно выставляет Эдди в негативном свете. Честно говоря, Эдди меня не особо волнует, большую часть времени он просто отходит на второй план для меня. Честно говоря, на ум приходят только два примечательных момента с Эдди: сцена фаст-фуда в «22 короткометражных фильмах о Спрингфилде» и совсем недавно в «Бойскауте Лизе».
I know it's true, I don't like Eddie much either, but there are a couple of funny moments with Eddie, when Eddie scared Chief Wiggum and Eddie laughed funny after that, and funny he danced on the road, and a funny joke. was in the episode when Marge was selling medicine Eddie was just in the store and he advised Otto what medicine to take, funny to me was that moment.

Yeah....I often hear that voice clip in Tapped Out, and with what's going on in the real world, it certainly puts Eddie in a negative light. Honestly, I don't really care for Eddie as much, he just fades into the background most of the time for me. There are only two notable Eddie moments that come to mind honestly, the fast food scene in "22 Short Films About Springfield" & most recently in "Lisa the Boy Scout".
If anything I mentioned Season 31 Episode 17 when Marge gets a job in the pharmacy, that's in this episode, and was a joke with Eddie,and Otto very funny,the rest of the jokes with Eddie from the season 10, 11, and Season 17, Episode 7, I also remember another moment with Eddie when he hurt the bear but this moment is not funny, because in this moment Eddie was beaten, moment from season 10 episode 15!

I want to ask you if you like Sideshow Mel? I like him too, he's a funny character who's always commenting on things, but he's very emotional, I like Mel a lot more than Krusty!

I want to ask you if you like Sideshow Mel? I like him too, he's a funny character who's always commenting on things, but he's very emotional, I like Mel a lot more than Krusty!
Yeah, I do like Sideshow Mel, he'd probably be my 4th choice....there's so many to choose from honestly

Yeah, I do like Sideshow Mel, he'd probably be my 4th choice....there's so many to choose from honestly
Are you familiar with this relatively new character Julio, who appears in the cartoon as a gay hairdresser and friend, acquaintance of Marge?

I can still write about a character like Professor Frink he's a funny weirdo, but he's a good character!

Last edited:
I can still write about a character like Professor Frink he's a funny weirdo, but he's a good character!

Julio, Grady, and while I think about it, I do agree with VenomRabbit on Smithers. So many to choose from. Skinner I'm not sure about, Chalmers could be another one. Comic Book Guy certainly wouldn't be one thou, more I think about it, Kumiko would be too...

Julio, Grady, and while I think about it, I do agree with VenomRabbit on Smithers. So many to choose from. Skinner I'm not sure about, Chalmers could be another one. Comic Book Guy certainly wouldn't be one thou, more I think about it, Kumiko would be too...
I also remembered a moment about Eddie, I remember a fairly new episode when Eddie clubbed a bum who was standing in line, so I think that's not a good character!

Of the female Persians I like Ruth,and Laura Powers,and Kumiko,I think these Persians could be great friends!

Back