If Bart Simpson were a good boy and Lisa Simpson a bad girl?

AnthonyNoHomers70100

Stonecutter
This is a "behaviorbend", switching character behaviors. What if Bart Simpson were a good and smart boy that loves the school and Lisa Simpson were a bad girl, prankster and troublemaker?. Lisa Simpson was a naughty girl in the shorts from The Tracey Ullman Show (1987-1989), but in the primetime series (1989-present), Lisa becomes a smart and good girl unlike her brother. If Bart were like Lisa, he would be vegetarian, saxophonist and buddhist like his sister. Bart would be like a male Lisa. And if Lisa were like Bart, she would hate the school, would do a lot of practical jokes, would skateboard and would be like Jessica Lovejoy. Lisa would be like a female Bart.

Is not a genderbend, I was just swapping the behaviors of both characters (behavior swap).

Last edited:
I think that season 3's 'Separate Vocations' kinda shows pretty well how Bart & Lisa could be if their roles were switched. Bart would inevitably do really well at school, be things like hall monitor (maybe also class president) and probably come to do some really good things (not in some academically gifted way but as a normal student). Lisa on the other hand would be a rebel and a troublemaker like Bart, but I doubt a class clown nor with his humor and charm, but be darker, more cynical, sarcastic & snarky if not also meaner (heck, she'd probably just have some sort of goth style-personality to her). Just my initial guess.

I think that season 3's 'Separate Vocations' kinda shows pretty well how Bart & Lisa could be if their roles were switched. Bart would inevitably do really well at school, be things like hall monitor (maybe also class president) and probably come to do some really good things (not in some academically gifted way but as a normal student). Lisa on the other hand would be a rebel and a troublemaker like Bart, but I doubt a class clown nor with his humor and charm, but be darker, more cynical, sarcastic & snarky if not also meaner (heck, she'd probably just have some sort of goth style-personality to her). Just my initial guess.
I think that Lisa Simpson would be like Luan Loud from The Loud House if she were like Bart Simpson.

That’s the irony of the two as Bart is very much the dutiful son. Yes he’s a brat but he has repeatedly shown a willingness to go above and beyond for his family, the most reoccurring with is financial support which ranges from taking care all of the expenses to superficial things like vacations. Even going beyond that no matter how bat marge homer and lisa treats him he regularly gives up his happiness and success, usually for no other reason then them being unable to accept the consequence of their actions. Homer doesn’t want to be a better father but expects bart to respect his authority as a parent so gets made when bart starts looking up to someone who treats him like a human being. At this point Lisa can’t accept bart being successful period and marge does little more than acknowledging that abuse is happening, but never really doing anything about it. what was her response when bart didn’t take her side in an argument Love Is A Many Splintered Thing.

While the episode "Separate Vocations" provided a good scenario of the title of this thread, expanding on this might be that Lisa's favorite form of music probably wouldn't be jazz and she wouldn't be a saxophone player. Her favorite music would instead be something much edgier like heavy metal, punk rock, rap, or sexy female pop singers.

Back