If Bart Simpson fall in love with a Mexican little girl?

AnthonyNoHomers70100

Stonecutter
Hi everyone!. Another Simpsons episode where Bart gets a girlfriend has not been released, but what if Bart fall in love with a little girl from Mexico?. Bart fall in love with a Dutch girl in the episode "Let's Go Fly a Coot", so it wouldn't be the first time that he has a foreign girlfriend. Imagine Bart falling love with a Latin American girl, the girl would speak English fluently but Bart sometimes would have to tell his girlfriend some phrases in Spanish such as "te amo" ("I love you"), because the girlfriend is Mexican. She never die but she would leave Bart for something or maybe she goes on a trip but still loves Bart and he would say "Te amo" ("i love you" in Spanish). That's my opinion .And what do you think about it?. What if Bart Simpson fall in love with a Mexican girl?.

This thread reminds me the Lincoln Loud-Ronnie Anne Santiago relationship in The Loud House and its spin-off The Casagrandes. Regards!.

Real talk AnthonyNoHomers70100, have you considered writing fanfiction? You have a seemingly endless abundance of story ideas, I believe if you got into writing you would have the opportunity to develop them even further.

Real talk AnthonyNoHomers70100, have you considered writing fanfiction? You have a seemingly endless abundance of story ideas, I believe if you got into writing you would have the opportunity to develop them even further.

The section Itchy and Scratchy studios from this site is for all fanfictions and fanarts.

if that were to happen maybe i would finally have reason to watch the show again.

They need to do this episode and make it about the debate of Latin American immigrants being deported (that'd be the reason for this one-time character leaving). A Bart Gets A Girlfriend episode and a political episode, kill two birds with one stone.

Last edited:
it would be interesting for sure
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Use this writing resource https://essaypay.com/blog/college-essay-topics/ to find countless random writing prompts for your next story, cartoon, or any other kind of project. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Back