How much would you have to be paid to have sex with The Donald?

Looking at your bank account would be too much of a grim reminder of what you did for it to be worthwhile IMO.

I don't know, a couple of thou? All political shit aside. I don't need a fricking insane amount, but if I could bump it up that high I definitely would.

How much is he worth? I'll need 5x as much.

I'll pay for hypnotic therapy after to forget that shit even happened.

honestly now that I think about it I think it depends on how much money I could make for selling a tell-all expose about Orangeman's dick size and sex techniques. Might be able to make a pretty penny if I play m'cards right

Now what kind of sex are we talking about?

If we're talking vaginal intercourse, well there are lots of factors at play here. Will there be toys? Will I get treated to dinner first?

Oral sex is a completely different ballgame. What if Donald cums too hard in my mouth? Do I get compensation? Will there be a nearby physician to attend to me?

And now anal sex. Well at least I won't have to see his face, but what will I be looking at? Maybe I'll watch 'Homer at the Bat'? That's a good episode. But so is 'Saturdays of Thunder' Tough decisions. Tough decisions.

It's so hard to think of a good Simpsons episode for when Donald Trump's plowing me up the arse...

Back