How many seasons do you own?

I have season 1-14 currently. Used to have the movie, but might have to re-purchase it since it didn't make the move to my apartment.

Strongly considering stopping at 16 (skipping 15 as well) since it's the last decent season. 18 has the amazing 24 Minutes, but is too hit-and-miss overall.

The HD seasons I definitely won't bother with.

Season 1-8 and the movie. I had weak or strong feelings against anything after Homer’s Enemy (other than NYvHS).

I have all of the seasons from 1-19. I don't have 20 for the simple reason that I can't find it. They are all on normal DVD. I also have the movie on DVD and UMD (for the PlayStation Portable). All DVD's worked fine, but the design packaging, not so much. Season 1 is missing it's manual and back cover (you know, the piece of paper telling you about the episodes). Season 10 never came with the back cover, because I brought it from a second hand store. Season 13's packaging is now a flat piece of cardboard, and 15's is non existant. Season 11 is complete, but with a badly damaged cover. I am missing disc 2 of Season 16, but it contains the weaker episodes of the season. Also, the Simpsons Movie UMD is in a Simpsons Game case (second hand store messed up, giving me the movie instead of the game). I'll stop now.

I own seasons 1-10 and the movie (the latter a gift from a friend, I'm effectively neutral on it otherwise) on DVD. I've considered (typically during flights of fancy, the tortured void of dreamless sleep or the darkest pits of boredom) plowing further into the Scully seasons but tend to fall onto the side that S11+ generally aren't worth exchanging cash for (unless I develop some form of inexplicable unprecedented fondness for, say "E-I-E-I-D'oh" in the near future).

1-14. Sadly, that stupid Homer Head is the only way they offered season 6 without having to go through hoops to get a normal box like the rest of the seasons. Still irritates me.

Since the last time I've posted here, my collection has now been updated to all the season sets barring 20, Christmas 2 and the full screen print of the movie. I've actually gone through two copies of 6, first was the Homer head and my current is the normal box, and my copy of 18 is one that's actually a bootleg.

By the end of the year, I plan to get 20 (since it's turning 15) and at some point I'll replace my DVD of the movie with the widescreen one.

Sadly, that stupid Homer Head is the only way they offered season 6 without having to go through hoops to get a normal box like the rest of the seasons. Still irritates me.
I take it that's the version you have? The normal version doesn't show up on eBay very often, but I was lucky to find a copy of at a local thrift store (that has since closed) for about $14 a year after I was stuck with the head version.

Seasons 1 to 5, would like to get Seasons 6 to 9 but they are not as readily available as they used to be and I can't really justify spending the money.

I own up to s11 on DVD. My copy of s4, as the first season I ever owned back in like 2005, is looking a little beat up now.

Somehow, I've ended up with 3 copies of s3. One disc in my first copy wasn't working and that was the one that had Stark Raving Dad on it (this was when they announced they were taking it off of D+) So I bought another copy for cheap. Then another copy appeared out of thin air.

I own up to s11 on DVD. My copy of s4, as the first season I ever owned back in like 2005, is looking a little beat up now.

Somehow, I've ended up with 3 copies of s3. One disc in my first copy wasn't working and that was the one that had Stark Raving Dad on it (this was when they announced they were taking it off of D+) So I bought another copy for cheap. Then another copy appeared out of thin air.
My copy of season 4 is really sticky if that makes you feel better

My copy of s4, as the first season I ever owned back in like 2005, is looking a little beat up now.
The season I've had the longest is 10 which I got back in early 2008, and nowadays you can tell that I've had it for a decade and a half. The front cover of the booklet is almost close to falling off.

Back