Guilty pleasure episodes.

Jerkass Homer

Assassinated Monarch
Are there any episodes you enjoy, despite knowing that its has several problems with the plot, caracterizetions, humour etc?

I say this one that come to mind for me at the moment are:
Maximum Homerdrive
Missionary Impossible
New Kids On The Bleech
Brawl In The Family
Dude Where Is My Ranch?

Probably most of season 1. I still really enjoy their episodes, but for today's standards they do show some flaws. Like the crude drawing and the slower pacing of (good) jokes

About half of season 12
Little Girl in the Big Ten
Mobile Homer
She Used to be My Girl
Bart Has Two Mommies
Gone Abie Gone
MoneyBART
Flaming Moe
Boy Meets Curl

I don't get why people would hate Dude Where's My Ranch aswell. The Flanders song is probably one if The Simpsons best songs:

Ranch's first act is good but that's about it.

Bart-Mangled Banner
Homer Simpson in: "Kidney Trouble"
Homer to the Max
Kill the Alligator and Run
Maximum Homerdrive
New Kids On The Blecch
That 90's Show

Yes, I like a lot of the crap episodes.

I wouldn't say that I have any episodes that are "guilty" pleasures. Nearly all episodes have some things wrong with them; the episodes I dislike would, in my opinion, have more things wrong with them than the episodes I like. If I know that an episode has lots of problems, I probably wouldn't like it. Some episodes that are widely hated but I enjoy, such as Saddlesore Galactica and Simpson Safari, I either don't see as much wrong with as others do, or I disagree with what others consider negative about the episodes. So I don't really think I could say I have any episodes that fit this criterion.

All Singing, All Dancing
Saddlesore Galacatica
Kill the Alligator and Run
Tennis the Menace
New Kids on the Bleech
Simpson Safari
Helter Shelter
Break my wife, please
Homerazzi
All About Lisa
How Munched Is That Birdie in The Window?

I always rather liked 'Dude, Where's my ranch?'. It's not amazing but it's watchable and it's got its moments

Back