God Jul, NHC!

happy day after boxing day, nhc! :heart: you all

thanks [MENTION=62459]pkkao[/MENTION] for getting the discord up and running after my failed attempt, its a really great resource.
[MENTION=25529]kupo[/MENTION]mog i will watch jjba part 4!! seriously!! its annoying to be so far behind!
[MENTION=20302]Shaunbadia[/MENTION] i know, its wild. you seem to be a really nice dude now and i really wish you happiness and success, you guys deserve it

@thatsapaddlin you are really great and we should talk more!! hope you're doing alright

thanks to everyone who participates in the music / vgm showdowns, or any form of musical discussion, even though i don't write about the songs as much as i should its always a really fun time and i love hearing new stuff

thanks to the never ending streams of edgy teens keeping this board fresh and interesting,

and finally, thanks to the sjw core of the board who excommunicates everyone who goes against the pc police. you know who you are ;)

Merry belated Christmas, everybody! Thank you all for the thoughtful mentions, I'm sorry I wasn't here to respond or give anyone else good wishes on-time - I was visiting family back in North Carolina out in the middle of nowhere with no wi-fi. I hope everyone is having a great Holiday weekend!

Happy Christmas! Yes, it's early to say this but happy winter holidays anyway!

What about the beings of flesh in the southern hemisphere?! I don’t think they’re having any winter festivities!

Happy holidays, everyone! I didn't post as much as I did last year (Nowadays, I think about if I want to post in a thread or not), but I did cut back on some of my quirks (i.e. the constant thumbing and the bad jokes). Shout-outs to; @DrDre, @apolo, @peyrin, @Merry Eggsmas, @kellyanne conway, @kupomog, @Cary Elves, @Shaunbadia, @Telso (I miss your presence), @paxmas, @Sam, [MENTION=38730]its an ataeaf Christmas![/MENTION], [MENTION=49859]snowstormented[/MENTION], @Smiling Politely, @bias, and to anyone I might've missed. I just want to say that I like all you guys, and I hope I can talk to you guys more in the future.

Whadja all get? My loot:

Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon
NHL 18
“The Green Mile” novel
“Sleeping Beauties” novel
Simpsons season 18 DVD
Simpsons socks
Simpsons monthly calendar
Simpsons daily calendar
$50

Happy holidays to everyone. I hope you all have a great day and a happy new year. ��

Whadja all get? My loot:

Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon
NHL 18
“The Green Mile” novel
“Sleeping Beauties” novel
Simpsons season 18 DVD
Simpsons socks
Simpsons monthly calendar
Simpsons daily calendar
$50

Clockwork Orange (movie)
Jaws (movie)
Twin Peaks complete series
Breaking Bad complete series
The Wire complete series
Your Name (anime movie)
Star Wars Battlefront II (video game)
Pirates Of The Carribean 5 (movie)
Wonder Woman (movie)
Spiderman Homecoming (movie)
Westworld season 1
Candy
Money

Merry Christmas everyone :D

Gifts I received include but not limited to: Simpsons Season 18 DVDs, a book of Proto-Indo-European roots, box-set of Neon Genesis Evangelion, a Nautica jacket, and lots of chocolate :) And a box of macarons.

Back