Gimme a job! Plz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finkinstein

[Enter Title Here]
I am sooo so bored.
I need a job. Anyone got a site that gets some visitors that I can work on? I can make a new site design, w/e! I am just so bored. For "once" in my life I have nothing challenging to do.

P.S. I am not some .html n00b! "Ummmmm.......whats a html tag?"
P.P.S I know some .asp
P.P.P.S Please reply
P.P.P.P.S Joking
;)

Let me see some of your work. That would show people how good you are and if you are good enough to work at a site.

Look mommy I drawded Homer Bart, can I have a free pie?
homerdraw.gif

I would make my own site, but there are hundreds of them out there!
It is not worth the effort as getting listed is hard among with the un-updated, geocities, page builder sites from 1996!
(No disrespect to owners of these sites ;) )

Finkinstein said:
I would make my own site, but there are hundreds of them out there!
It is not worth the effort as getting listed is hard among with the un-updated, geocities, page builder sites from 1996!
(No disrespect to owners of these sites ;) )

None Taken.

Man, you said that already. Show SOME WORK YOU DID FIRST. NO one in their right minds going to let you work on their site if you have no kind of evidence you know what your doing.

Ok, I found two of my old sites, but they aren't my best work :)!

This first one Some site I designed for somebody is about 2 years old, but considering I could only find two you can see it, and hypocrise it anyway.

The only other design I could find is a bit newer Newer Work so check it out too. In the meantime I will try to find my newer designs!

P.S These are only homepages, the links do not work (except choosing your resolution on the first site).

Send private message to a person if you consider to give him a job. Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back