Gators Mash-Ups

Gatorgod

AddminisGator
Marge isn't so shocked by her snake transformation as she is to see Maggie in egg state. As for Lisa, she's quite the militant vegetarian as a human, but once thrown into the role of a hawk or snake,.. She becomes an excellent predator.
f23cwj.jpg

I like to keep Lisa's iconic red dress on her when I repurpose her as something else, a bit of a challenge here.. so instead of throwing clothes on her, I made the jagged red hem a part of the scale pattern... works for me.

Last edited:
Well I'd presume Lisa would spend quite a while trying to get around the whole "carnivore" thing. Also the pattern is a great idea!

Funny enough though, was thinking of doing a mashup or two myself.

Grabbed a scene from last season, ..borrowed some snippets from "Skinners Sense of Snow" .. merged them together..
2e1x6o1.jpg

And Voila! .. I made a Lisa Camel. Homers wondering why the camel some wandering nomads sold him is so stubborn?
jtxce9.jpg

Last edited:
Did a Mash-up of Lisa as a Reindeer. wanted to change her into "Santa's Little Helper".. but got different results than I expected.
md1kcx.jpg

She gets a job working for St Nick at the North Pole, and repays his kindness by organizing a Labor Strike amongst the Elves & Sled pullers.

Last edited:
Well I'd presume Lisa would spend quite a while trying to get around the whole "carnivore" thing.
I thought she abandoned her vegetarian principles very quickly when she tried eating anteater Maggie less than an hour after her Hawk transformation?
I'm think'n rattlesnake Lisssa would have as little difficulty. She's a Buddhist, and as long as she stays true to her forms intended nature, she'll be at one with the Tao. Marge on the other hand, hardwired with mom tendencies, would innocently battle her new forms nature as she would still try to use a mixing bowl or run a vacuum. would be fun to watch.

Changed the opening scene of Marge & Maggie shopping into Luann & baby Milhouse

o6io9z.jpg

Last edited:
Threw myself into a "Casiotone for the painfully alone" album a few years ago
Casitone_Bastard4a.jpg

Here's the orig for folks who dont know this music
hqdefault.jpg

This is Lisa using every bit of her will power to resist a psych-mind probe from X-mens, Dr Charles Xavier

Lisa%20shocked_zpsgit34969.jpg

Last edited:
Gatorgod creates his own invitation into other peoples worlds, ..aka "licensed properties"

Gator%20Meets%20Mermaid1%20aBanner_zpsytryhrlm.png
- Futurama

BabyGatorGolfballs1.jpg
- Lost Verizon S20e02

gatoronho2_zpstjouzumn.jpg
- Andrew Bird, Soldier On

Last edited:
Wow, those are really good and funny pictures! I like the Snakesons, I like the pic with Homer riding on the camel named Lisa, the Millie at Maggie’s place, and of course Lisa as the Raindeer. Actually this mash-up with Lisa is my absolute favorite here, if only this pic has a little cleaner contours it'd be perfect!

Just modified the Lisa Reindeer into animated avatars for @ThatsAPrancer to choose from

91bhmv.jpg
htd1g4.jpg
___Glitter Guitar__ & ____Glitter Guitar with Snow

Last edited:
Wow! Can I have whatever you smokin’? Please! :)
These ‘roos are awesome and "Lisa" is my favorite. Just look at her face! She looks so badass, that I hid behind my sofa in fear.
aRfQC8e.png
And I love their fur texture, it’s really nice.
5kRjRUL.png

I cant stop messing with this image.. Here we see Margesupial as a Infamous Outback robber.. with her youthful ward in crime, Joey Lisa.. and Maggiesupial as "Jail Break Joey!

s5y8mo.jpg

Last edited:
Would you be willing to draw Sherri & Terri as Homestar Runner and vice-versa? Thanks. :-X

Last edited:
Another Snake-Marge .. no.2 pencil drawing I dashed out lickety split for the Whacking Day thread.

2938tw8.jpg

Quick pencil sketch of my sister unexpectedly "Gatorized" for winter..
She looks a little befuddled,.. one should be properly warned in advance if their going to be Gator TF'd

WinterGator_zpsdehmb9ac.jpg

A retouched "Smiling" Sister-Gator version

IceyWindGator_zpshaef0cdr.jpg

Last edited:
Nice work with pencil, [MENTION=13489]Gatorgod[/MENTION]! It’s always interesting for me to see how other people handle with it.
Snake Marge looks interesting, but without her famous beehive she’s easily could be any other cartoon lady. She needs more unique details to show that’s truly Marge. Still it’s very good concept.
And the picture of your sister looks surely better than both my attempts to simpsonize myself back in the past. I assure you. ;)
The third pic is very clean and accurate and also is very expressive. Although an anthropomorphic gator who’s mopping up the floor is surely not every day’s thing. :)

Back