Futurama in Other Media

DotheBartman

SuperFriend
Thought this should be posted somewhere, but I didn't think it deserved a thread by itself and none of the others seemed to work for it. So I'm blatantly making an excuse. SUCK IT.

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-co...pril-11-2011/countdown-to-government-shutdown

(It's around the 3:15 mark)

Post other Futurama appearances in other media. And go watch the reruns right now, because on Comedy Central, you're never more than an hour away from a Futurama rerun.

Muskrat

Junior Camper
There are obviously a ton of references to the show in The Simpsons, but I can't think of anywhere else I've seen references.

And hey, you can never have too many Futurama reruns.

Cole

where is everyone
hadn't seen that clip before, but i really enjoyed seeing the futurama clip in the inconvenient truth film. i actually had a chance to see it again the other the day since my environmental law teacher is phoning it in and decided to show the film ... got a pretty great reception from the class; much better than i expected.

DotheBartman

SuperFriend
Here's another one. Zoidberg makes a cameo in this "Duck Dodgers" cartoon (incidentally, written by Eric Kaplan, directed by Rich Moore, and starring Billy West.) Go to 1:15.

TriforceBun

*RIP Marcia Wallace*
Hey, that Duck Dodgers cartoon was funny. Are there new Looney Tunes shorts now made by animators and writers of today, or what?