Futurama General Discussion

Why put those in spoilers? Spoilers, or more appropriately information on upcoming episodes, are the point of this thread...
If spoilers are the point I don't know why you shouldn't put them in.

What I meant, and what I know you already knew, is this thread is telling you what the upcoming episodes are about/giving clips. Spoiler tags aren't necessary.

Oh, and something else I found out earlier...the pic I posted a while back of Fry glowing from "The bots and the bees" is part of a sub-plot that features Fry drinking too much "Slurm Loco" which causes him to start glowing.

So...you know...that's gonna be a thing.

The Saturday Morning Fun Pit will be a riot. I loved the episode with the different animations last season, particularly the first skit and how they captured all those ridiculous little details that actually existed in 1930s cartoons. Hoping they continue to do that with the Scooby Doo skit. I'm glad they're trying new things with these trilogies instead of just having the characters dress up as historical figures like on The Simpsons.

finlaly 2nite i will has enough dicks to cplmete the dick sheiop n reterun to dick plaagsdgt

PROMO PIC FROM "THE SIX MILLION DOLLAR MON"! (Can't say I'm crazy about Hermes' cyborg design...I sorta expected something more sleek and cool looking
tumblr_m57k20XT0A1qz8x31o1_500.jpg

More news, the title "Naturama" has been changed to "Saturday morning fun pit", and we also have a brand new episode title that will air next year called "Fry and Leela's big fling"

Also a preview clip from "The Butterjunk Effect"

Guess now we know why Leela slapped Fry in "Overclockwise".

EDIT - ANOTHER PREVIEW CLIP....THIS TIME FROM "THE SIX MILLION DOLLAR MON"

Last edited by a moderator:
futurama-2.jpg

First off, I find this image hilarious. Don't know why.

Secondly, this reviewer is boldly telling us that if our eyes are dry at the end of Bots and the Bees, we're heartless or something. Really looking forward to it.

I'm excited for the new season to FINALLY start back up! This season has quite a bit of potential! I'm looking forward to Decision 3012 as probably the best episode of the season.

[MENTION=43656]Oh, that's raspberry![/MENTION], great find! I'm getting more and more excited with finds like these!

Oh... we're getting a Futurama version of Eternal Moonshine this year.

Good to know they spent an extra month double-checking episodes throughout production. And I can agree with them and say the show still is as good as ever. The movies were a little iffy, but I'm really looking forward to tomorrow night.

Promo pic and preview clip from "Fun on a Bun"
tumblr_m5vnoxQeq81qz8x31o1_500.jpg

EDIT: Here's a promo pic from "The Six million dollar Mon" that was in the IGN article.
futurama-zoidberg-ventriloquist-610x343.jpg

so when is the new series back on?

It starts tonight on Comedy Central in the US.

Also, two more images from "A farewell to arms"
793px-702_2-withcredit.jpg

800px-Puddle_monster.jpg

EDIT: AS WE DRAW CLOSER TO THE PREMIER, HERE IS A PREVIEW COMMERCIAL.

Also I would like to correct some old information....the episode title "Naturama" has not been changed. "Naturama" and "Saturday morning fun pit" are separate episodes of a similar nature (They will both showcase 3 different animation styles, like "Reincarnation")

Finally, here is some info on upcoming episodes, including the fourth "Last episode ever".
http://www.wired.com/underwire/2012/06/futurama-season-7-preview/

CENSORED

Back