Funniest Quotes From......Homer vs Patty and Selma

SideshowTim

thank you based god
I will be making a few of these threads I don't know I it's been done before but, who cares

Barney: "To Homer, the Wall Street genius! And to Sgt. Pepper who's growing outta the middle of your back!"

Moe: Uh Barn? You gotta unwrap the plastic before you smoke these.

There is a quote from that episode which stands head and shoulders above the rest :

"Are those yours sir?"
"Yes. I am in Flavor Country."
"Both of them?"
"It's a big country."

ohhh, mercy

arnie pie said:
'I think its time i fertilised the lawn - a couple of hundred pound bags should do the trick'

That is one of the funniest Simpsons quotes ever.

Quick comment: In this episode, does anyone hate the way that after Bart reveals he's in the ballent recital, that all the bullies chase after him while everyone in the auditorium stays sitting? And after they get outside, there's a giant hole Bart falls in? I think this was a warning sign of what was to come, because it really seemed very Season Thirteen-ish.

Homer 3

MARGE: "Where are you, Homer?"
HOMER: "Somewhere where I don't know where I am."
MARGE: "Do you see towels? `Cos if you see towels, you're probably in the linen closet."
HOMER: "No, it's somewhere I've never been before."
PATTY & SELMA: "The shower." [trademark laughing]

PATTY/SELMA: "It's like he just disappeared into fat air."

My absolute favourite from that episode, when Bart is doing ballet and he says:
"See that? I started to do, like, a little arabesque, but then I just fully went for it and pulled off the demi-entrechat. Not that I'm into that kind of thing."
Then he pops open the Tab and drinks it!!
hilarious

Homer: Marge, we had a deal: your sisters don't come here after
6:00 and I stop eating your lipstick.
[wipes some furtively off his teeth]

and...

Marge: Homer! Homer, wake up! There's still a few minutes till our
usual bedtime.

Okay. I'll be nice to your sisters...Then I'll hug some snakes. Yes! I will hug and kiss some Poinonous SNAKES!
Now that's sarcasm.

Being a jerk minus ten points for you!

Stock Broker: Homer you knucklebeak...I told you you have to sell your pumpkin futures before halloween, before!

I can't be expected to keep track of all of my wheelings and dealings!

"Homer, you knuckle-beak, I told you a hundred times: you've got to sell your pumpkin futures before Hallowe'en! Before!" - Broker.
"All right, let's not panic: I'll make the money back by selling one of my livers. I can get by with one." - Homer.

:lol:

Back