fav burns quote

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh and

Another one of mine is "AHHH 60 Watts what do you think this is a tanning salon"

And "Highlarious"

Last edited:
"I'd like to send this letter to the Prussian consulate in Siam by aeromail. Am I too late for the 4:30 autogyro?"

That and when Burns goes nuts like Howard Hughes and builds his Spruce Moose, which will carry 200 passangers from Idlewild Airport to the Belgian Congo in 17 minutes..."Model?"

Anachronistic people are funny... :lol:

By the way, you might want to use the "EDIT" button to add/change things from your previous posts instead of making a whole new one. Just a friendly tip. :)

"I'm a big boy."

"You Bloated Museum of Treachery!"

"I'm sure the manual will indicate which lever is the velocitator and which the deceleratrix, hmm."

Burns: "Smithers, Who is that old gezer and what has he done with Homer Simpson?"

Smithers: "heh heh, That is Homer Simpson"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i'll keep it short and sweet. family, religion, friendship. these are the three demons you must slay if you wish to succeed in business. when oportunity knocks, you don't want to be driving to the maternity hospital, or sitting in some phony balogna church. or "synagouge"

"Let me get this straight...you're PLEASED with your current appearance? My good man, you're the fattest thing I've ever seen, and I've been on safari."

AND

"Simpson? EWWW! Even for a bowler you're fat!!"

When was your first gay experience?
Oh, when my father took me on a picnic. We had a gay old time. Ohh, I ate my share of weiners that day.
How nice (cough) Queer, queer!
Not exact quote, sorry.

" Smithers, I think I'll donate $1 million to the orphanage...when pigs fly" *pig flies across screen* "Uhhh, will you be writing that check, Sir?" "no." I might have gotten that a little wrong, but yall know what I'm talking about.

Ralph- Your it!
Burns- We'll see about that, after him Smithers!
(sound of screeching wheels of car in pursuit)
Ralph- AHHHHHHHHHH, Your not it!

Answering the phone:
Ahoi, hoy

When he is yelling at Don Mattingly to shave his sideburns is a truly classic moment ending with him calling him a "hippie".

I dont like being outside Smithers, for one thing there are too many fat children.

Popping fresh, you glutonous little dough boy.

Burns:"Ahh, its that delightful TV leprechaun. I'm going to get you lucky charms!"
electric buzzer noise
Moleman:"Owwww, my brains."

"Too much dancing, Not enough Prancing"! - I use this quote when i play basketball and some show off tries to be impressive with fancy dribbling

I really liked it in "Last Exit to Springfield" when he imitates the Grinch. If someone will give me the quote I'll put it in my sig.

Mr. Burns: Oh don't worry, those fumes will be sucked into that air vent.
*the plutonium fumes go into the vent, Homer goes unconcious and drops the notes he wrote about Mr. Burns selling plutonium to the terrorists. Mr Burns picks up the notes and puts them back into the vent*
Mr Burns: This place is falling apart!

I didn't bother to check if anyone posted this, but one of my fave Burns quotes is:

Mr. Burns: Have the Rolling Stones killed.
Smithers: But sir...
Mr. Burns: Do as I say!!

...I was at Jack Astor's and one of the waiters had this written on his t-shirt, and he also had Smithers and Burns drawn on it (and it was really close to what they actually looked like) Hehehehe ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back