Fan art thread

Tell me Patches (in your own words), what exactly have you done that people are getting mad about? I want to hear the "criminal"'s side of the story.

Tell me Patches (in your own words), what exactly have you done that people are getting mad about? I want to hear the "criminal"'s side of the story.
All I will say on the matter is is that I got Into some serious medical debt around 2011. Instead of actually getting an honest second job or something I drew some really disgusting fanart and apparently someone here found out I was doing it.

I’m not saying this to look for sympathy, that’s just what happened.

The mods at the time decided that the punishment of removing his mod status was enough. It seems like pointless dredging up of the past to ban him now when the situation has long since been buried. @PreciousBodilyFluids, I have talked with you about this, and I know you’re uncomfortable with his presence; is there not a way to block him so you don’t see his posts? I don’t believe he is a threat to any other members here, and I am not going to take an action that was undoubtedly heavily discussed among other moderators and ultimately decided against when the situation was occurring.

I would like this conversation to be dropped now.

Back