Family Guy general discussion/upcoming episode thread

By the way, I wonder which one of the previous Family Guy episodes used to be called 'Doc Brown' before it was changed into a different episode name? 🤔 You know, in from one of the previous seasons of Family Guy?

Last edited:
By the way, I wonder which one of the previous Family Guy episodes used to be called 'Doc Brown' before it was changed into a different episode name? 🤔 You know, in from one of the previous seasons of Family Guy?
I was probably 'Dr. C and the Women' from season 13.

And by the looks of it, it looks as though that LASIK Instinct is almost gonna be similar to Blind Ambition. Except, of course, Peter was blind back in Blind Ambition, but this time Lois will be blind in LASIK Instinct

Okay fellas, the promo pictures for Rock Hard are now up on FOXFLASH, but here's the promo pictures for Rock Hard down below...

1631799482409.png

Well, at least this episode will have Lois, Brian and Stewie in it so already it has that going for it over Tales of Former Sports Glory which only had Lois and not until the final segment. And I'll be honest and say that Lois actually looks really hot as Pamela Courson!

That said, still don't have high expectations for this one as it'll more than likely just end up coming across as Tales of a Former Sports Glory 2 (and just close to five months after that episode first aired, on top of being two episodes later!).

This plot sounds like 19.20 but with rock instead of sport. Also, never knew that Elton John was a rocker, i believed he was a pop singer. Never heard about Waters, either. It would have been more logical to talk about Elvis and Buddy Holly.
I never heard of Muddy Waters either. They should have also gone with Mick Jagger and more 70s rock.

You know something guys? Since Lasik Instinct is already gonna be a real episode for Family Guy for the Season 20, I guess it's true that there might be an upcoming Meg episode for maybe next spring that's called 'Hard Boiled Meg'.

"FAMILY GUY" - (9:30-10:00 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

PA: Viewer discretion is advised.

HALLOWEEN IN QUAHOG ON AN ALL-NEW "FAMILY GUY" SUNDAY, OCTOBER 10, ON FOX

The Fourth and Final All-New Halloween-Themed Episode Airing Tonight on FOX!

Quagmire meets an avid dog lover, and pretends Brian is his dog in an attempt to win her over. Meanwhile, Chris helps Stewie track down the culprit who stole his Halloween candy in the "Must Love Dogs" Halloween-themed episode of FAMILY GUY airing Sunday, Oct. 10 (9:30-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (FG-1818) (TV-14 D, L, S, V)

Voice Cast: Seth MacFarlane as Peter Griffin, Stewie Griffin, Brian Griffin, Quagmire, and Tom Tucker; Alex Borstein as Lois Griffin; Seth Green as Chris Griffin; Mila Kunis as Meg; Patrick Warburton as Joe; Arif Zahir as Cleveland

Yes, the Halloween episode for Family Guy will be 'Must Love Dogs'. And not 'Cootie & the Blowhard'

Must Love Dogs will probably not be all that great because of it being a Brian & Quagmire episode and we all know how "Great" those tend to be...

You know what I'm thinking? Sounds like Cootie & the Blowhard might probably be a Stewie episode, where maybe Stewie gets cooties or something?

Also, by the looks of this picture of the birthday clip that's from the Family Guy Season 20 trailer down below. I reckon this clip might be for an upcoming episode called The Birthday Bootlegger. But again, what do you guys think?

1631976029516.png

How did you found these titles ?
Also, surprised to see Quagmire on Brian's party, but maybe they amended since 18.05 or it's 20.03

Also, surprised to see Quagmire on Brian's party, but maybe they amended since 18.05 or it's 20.03
Or maybe he's doing it to be polite the same way he still attended his funeral (while also proving how much of a vile motherfucker he is by giving more a shit about the baseball game he was watching!).

Christmas Crime is not only gonna be a Christmas episode, sounds like it's probably gonna be a Joe episode or something. Or I think Joe will appear in Christmas Crime, if you guys know what I'm talking about exactly

Yes, the Halloween episode for Family Guy will be 'Must Love Dogs'. And not 'Cootie & the Blowhard'
Oooh, nice! They're actually doing a Halloween episode this year. Usually they've been kind of an odd duck and just airing a regular mundane episode while "The Simpsons" and "Bob's Burgers" do Halloween episodes. And it's not just Halloween, either; they've only done a few Thanksgiving and Valentine's Day episodes, as in most cases it seems the only holiday "Family Guy" cares about is Christmas.

SETH MACFARLANE AND “FAMILY GUY” PRODUCERS UNVEIL
ORIGINAL COMEDIC EDUCATIONAL SHORT TO
PROMOTE COVID-19 VACCINE AWARENESS
Short Features FAMILY GUY Characters Explaining the Science Behind COVID-19 Vaccinations,
As Peter Debates Getting the Shot, In New, Animated Featurette Voiced by MacFarlane

Short Continues Walt Disney Company and Fox Corporation’s Partnership with
the Ad Council’s “It’s Up To You” Campaign
FAMILYGUYPSAFOXE_html_1eccafb9b4306ff9.png

Seth MacFarlane and the producers of FAMILY GUY have created an original three-minute comedic short designed to educate, entertain and encourage the millions of unvaccinated citizens around the globe to feel confident getting vaccinated against COVID-19. Part “Schoolhouse Rock,” part educational film from high school science class, but told with all the irreverence and hilarity for which FAMILY GUY is known, the three-minute short finds Peter Griffin at the doctor’s office debating getting the shot, when Stewie and Brian teleport inside his body and explain how vaccines work. The tour de force short has MacFarlane voicing four characters -- Peter, Stewie, Brian and Dr. Hartman -- and was penned by the show’s writers, in collaboration with MacFarlane and a team of scientific experts and epidemiologists. The short was a joint production of Fuzzy Door, 20th Television Animation, FOX Entertainment and the Ad Council’s “It’s Up To You” COVID-19 vaccine education initiative.

Commented FAMILY GUY executive producers and showrunners Rich Appel and Alec Sulkin, “We were proud to work with some of the nation's leading immunologists and epidemiologists on this PSA. And while we never understood a single note they gave us, we took them all."

“With millions of Americans still unsure about getting vaccinated against COVID-19, it’s more important than ever that we have smart, informative and entertaining messages like this that will boost confidence in the vaccines,” said Lisa Sherman, President and CEO of the Ad Council. “This new work from Seth MacFarlane and the team at FAMILY GUY is bringing critical vaccine information to audiences in a fresh and hilarious way that will surely inspire people to take the next step in slowing the pandemic. We are grateful to our partners at Disney and Fox for their passion and collaboration at this pivotal moment in time.”

A link to the short can be found here:

Whe not The Simpsons? Kidding 🙃

Also there...

Set to have its upcoming season premiere with its 375th episode (I guess, it's Fox typo), FAMILY GUY continues to provide a humorous take on current events, with big name guest voices, including Mike Judge, Justin Hartley, Zachary Levi, Jay Pharoah, Chris Parnell, Patton Oswalt, Wendy Malick, Peter Macon, Elizabeth Gillies, Leslie Uggams, Kenny Loggins and Sam Elliott. Arif Zahir joins the voice cast this season as Griffin neighbor and family friend “Cleveland Brown.”

SETH MACFARLANE AND “FAMILY GUY” PRODUCERS UNVEIL
ORIGINAL COMEDIC EDUCATIONAL SHORT TO
PROMOTE COVID-19 VACCINE AWARENESS
Short Features FAMILY GUY Characters Explaining the Science Behind COVID-19 Vaccinations,
As Peter Debates Getting the Shot, In New, Animated Featurette Voiced by MacFarlane

Short Continues Walt Disney Company and Fox Corporation’s Partnership with
the Ad Council’s “It’s Up To You” Campaign
FAMILYGUYPSAFOXE_html_1eccafb9b4306ff9.png

Seth MacFarlane and the producers of FAMILY GUY have created an original three-minute comedic short designed to educate, entertain and encourage the millions of unvaccinated citizens around the globe to feel confident getting vaccinated against COVID-19. Part “Schoolhouse Rock,” part educational film from high school science class, but told with all the irreverence and hilarity for which FAMILY GUY is known, the three-minute short finds Peter Griffin at the doctor’s office debating getting the shot, when Stewie and Brian teleport inside his body and explain how vaccines work. The tour de force short has MacFarlane voicing four characters -- Peter, Stewie, Brian and Dr. Hartman -- and was penned by the show’s writers, in collaboration with MacFarlane and a team of scientific experts and epidemiologists. The short was a joint production of Fuzzy Door, 20th Television Animation, FOX Entertainment and the Ad Council’s “It’s Up To You” COVID-19 vaccine education initiative.

Commented FAMILY GUY executive producers and showrunners Rich Appel and Alec Sulkin, “We were proud to work with some of the nation's leading immunologists and epidemiologists on this PSA. And while we never understood a single note they gave us, we took them all."

“With millions of Americans still unsure about getting vaccinated against COVID-19, it’s more important than ever that we have smart, informative and entertaining messages like this that will boost confidence in the vaccines,” said Lisa Sherman, President and CEO of the Ad Council. “This new work from Seth MacFarlane and the team at FAMILY GUY is bringing critical vaccine information to audiences in a fresh and hilarious way that will surely inspire people to take the next step in slowing the pandemic. We are grateful to our partners at Disney and Fox for their passion and collaboration at this pivotal moment in time.”

A link to the short can be found here:

Whe not The Simpsons? Kidding 🙃

Also there...

Set to have its upcoming season premiere with its 375th episode (I guess, it's Fox typo), FAMILY GUY continues to provide a humorous take on current events, with big name guest voices, including Mike Judge, Justin Hartley, Zachary Levi, Jay Pharoah, Chris Parnell, Patton Oswalt, Wendy Malick, Peter Macon, Elizabeth Gillies, Leslie Uggams, Kenny Loggins and Sam Elliott. Arif Zahir joins the voice cast this season as Griffin neighbor and family friend “Cleveland Brown.”
Hmm! It looks like this could be for an upcoming episode called Cootie & the Blowhard, but I could be wrong though... 🤔

I'm not an anti-vaxxer or anything like that, but this is blatant propaganda. I find it gross when groups like the ironically named "It's Up to You" use popular cartoon characters, outside the realms of their show, to push a political agenda, but Family Guy is one of the edgiest adult cartoons which usually touts itself as anti-establishment. South Park would never do this. Their episode "Shots! Shots! Shots!" is about how Leanne should get Cartman vaccinated, but at the end of the day it's her decision, and even if others don't agree, they can't force or aggressively influence her to do so. Others are free to call her decision stupid, and I agree that it is, but it's her right to choose. (Freedom and individual rights, ect.) They're not afraid to be the only show going against the grain, but Family Guy has bent the knee and done "the right thing". What a good little corporate Disney lapdog.

Back