do you own a cell phone

well, do you?

• Total voters
speaking of which [MENTION=46338]Swoony[/MENTION] any updates on your phone situation? are you still insanely stubborn over this?

I have a phone now. It's a nice convienance to have. Also no im not stubborn anymore.

I still don't really agree with kids having them though.

I have a phone now. It's a nice convienance to have. Also no im not stubborn anymore.

I still don't really agree with kids having them though.

how young we talking here? I think 13 is an appropriate cell phone age, maybe even 12.

When they can pay for the bill themselves? I think thats fair. I'm not a parent though so idk honestly. This is just my dumb opinion. I'm just concerned for the really young kids (below age 10) having the top of the line iphone. I think that parents are concerned with emergencies and a form of contact maybe dummy phones are a better option? (ones that just call). The only reason im cautious is because idk if its the best just for the reason that smartphones basically have access to so much information and unless parents can monitor young children or childlock stuff effectively it seems too much that a kid should have or can handle.

Can't say I don't have a cell phone anymore. Well, since March anyway. I really don't mind it. It's like, you never feel like you need a cell phone until you have one.

Last edited:
I would've been boned without one... not having my own ride until this past month put me in some situations, so ya.

Don't understand how someone could go without one in 2017

Back