Do you like Hawaiian Pizza?

How do you feel about this topping?

• Total voters

LukeMM95

Edgy McEdgeEdge
A.K.A. Ham and Pinapple Pizza. It seems to be a very unpopular pizza topping. Many people hate it. I personally enjoy it quite a bit but I can understand why some may dislike it.

So what about you guys?

i dunno it's ok i guess. would not have it every time i have pizza because it's too sweet but every once in a while it's fine

Lot's of people seem to despise pineapple on pizza (they even spoofed it on Futurama when pizzas were completely inedible to the crew even in a crisis since they had pineapple), but I'm a fan; pineapple makes the pizza taste juicy and sweet (but not too sweet) and I like that.

I do not, no. But I like peach salsa, so I'm not against sweet fruit mixed with tomatoes. I just don't like it on pizza.

No. I take minor issue with it being called Hawaiian as well.

But if it's the only meaty pizza available I would rather eat it than a supreme.

Pineapple is the worst topping you could possibly get if you're getting a pizza when I'm around. I'm not a fan of pineapple on anything. When it's alone as a standalone fruit, it's good but if you mix it with anything else, it's disgusting.

pineapple on pizza or in chinese food is not nice to eat

I don't think that sweet things belong in savoury food

On pizza is about the only way I love pineapple, but I order it or buy it pretty frequently. That and meatlovers tend to be what I have most often. Don't eat pizza as much as I like to eat pizza though.

Back