Do you like Hawaiian Pizza?

How do you feel about this topping?

• Total voters

LukeMM95

Edgy McEdgeEdge
A.K.A. Ham and Pinapple Pizza. It seems to be a very unpopular pizza topping. Many people hate it. I personally enjoy it quite a bit but I can understand why some may dislike it.

So what about you guys?

Sam

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
i dunno it's ok i guess. would not have it every time i have pizza because it's too sweet but every once in a while it's fine

CousinMerl

too legit to quit
Lot's of people seem to despise pineapple on pizza (they even spoofed it on Futurama when pizzas were completely inedible to the crew even in a crisis since they had pineapple), but I'm a fan; pineapple makes the pizza taste juicy and sweet (but not too sweet) and I like that.

Nitsy

Not Forgotten
I do not, no. But I like peach salsa, so I'm not against sweet fruit mixed with tomatoes. I just don't like it on pizza.

kupomog

d=(^_^)z
Administrator
No. I take minor issue with it being called Hawaiian as well.

But if it's the only meaty pizza available I would rather eat it than a supreme.

Xaiv

Beyond the point of no return
Pineapple is the worst topping you could possibly get if you're getting a pizza when I'm around. I'm not a fan of pineapple on anything. When it's alone as a standalone fruit, it's good but if you mix it with anything else, it's disgusting.

xander

board statistician™
pineapple on pizza or in chinese food is not nice to eat

I don't think that sweet things belong in savoury food

Smiling Politely

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
On pizza is about the only way I love pineapple, but I order it or buy it pretty frequently. That and meatlovers tend to be what I have most often. Don't eat pizza as much as I like to eat pizza though.