do you have virus

virus?

• yes

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • no

Votes: 20 87.0%

• Total voters
Not me, but my parents are under self-quarantine after coming into contact with an infected person so there's a possibility they have it

Not so far. And not too likely to happen. It's a small town, I don't see many folks and I was one of those weirdos that washed their hands frequently from the start.

Thinking about it, it's kinda bullshit, all those folks who got sick and died, yet I'm still here?

There's someone at my job who's probably infected (they're being tested) and they closed their entire department down. But never fear, my work absolutely refuses to close until those results come back, so more than likely it's everywhere in the building and I and everyone else have it but just don't know it yet.

So yeah if I die it'll be because big business treats the pandemic like it's a game, but I expected nothing less from this shitty ass country

I had it this month. only just got back to work today. wasn't too bad for me thankfully. no shortness of breath or coughing, just headaches and congestion mainly.

for the actual virus i've tested negative but it's hard to know sometimes. i had food poisoning a little bit back but i freaked out about it bc whenever any symptoms emerge you never can tell if its covid or something else. as well, my dad has had it before so it's entirely possible i have had it before but only showed minor or no symptoms and never really noticed

i prob had it back in november or december (can't remember) i had a few symptoms like not tasting anything but my idiotic self was so scared that i stayed in, and didn't get tested. it didn't get terrible for me just feeling like shit all the time. i've been feeling better ever since, and i was not used to it since i have a fairly strong immune system i rarely get sick, and when i do it's usually just colds.

Back