do you have pets

facebook.com/sbbedd

I decided to change my profile photo last week because 1) so many people know Tyrant but do not know what he looks like (other than this message board) and 2) I never had a photo of me with him.

pierce_zpstudbxr0s.png

this is my buddy pierce, who was rescued off the street last year. he loves that blanket.

Why have one when you are one, hmm? ;)

About that kitty though, I love 2 cat. Throw any cat at me and I will love them forever and ever honestly. Ever seen a cat take up residence in a basket or some other random object? Hee-larious I tells ya.

Last edited:
Yes I do, a cat called Russia, or like my mom used to call her -Hey you fuckin Cat-.. She is very funny and lazy (The cat of course)

Our dogs are 9 and 10 years old right now so they're pretty old. One of them we've only had since about 2013 though. The other one we got as a puppy.

One of my best friends ever since summer of 2007:

tudU4zq.jpg

RIZYkck.jpg

If this guy needs food/bathroom/treats he'll come into my room and stare at me until I figure out what he wants. He's easy going and lazy, unlike any chihuahua I've ever seen (all of them have been unbelievably hyper).

Your dog is my favorite canine in the history of canines. I've always had a huge soft spot for chihuahuas, and no matter how they act, I'm always willing to give 'em a chance.

I've got two cats, both are tabbies. We adopted in the Fall of 2012; can't say they're not my favorite pets to date.
One's got orange stripes with a white belly, and he acts more like a dog than anything. He evens plays fetch, on occasion. (With cat toys, obviously.) He constantly watches the birds outside; what he wouldn't give to be out there all day.
The other's white with black spots. She's extremely gentile; she hides under beds all day, and isn't that great around new company. We can go days without seeing her at all, she's always somewhere hiding.

Just gonna rattle off all of them, including the newest member:

My family:

Casper: my chihuahua I've had ever since 2007, he's old and lazy but there really won't be another like him.
Devin: weird name for a cat. He ran off for a year and came back, but all he does now is hang around other people's yards. Meh, Julian's better.
Julian: technically not my cat, but he hangs around the front yard enough. Chill little guy just camps under the bushes all day.
Baby: my family bought her a few weeks ago, she's tiny but loud and loves to aggravate Casper by biting his ears. EDIT: well they gave her back to the pound apparently. Whatever.

My dad (who I'm living with):

Daisy: a fat, apple-head chihuahua who's kind of a spoiled princess, meaning she wants food constantly and stamps her feet when she doesn't get what she wants. When Daisy gets hyper, she's so animated it's like she turns into a cartoon character.
Lilly: a chihuahua/pomeranian mix. She's a nervous wreck, skiddish and won't go near you unless she trusts you (she was abused and always locked in a cage before we got her), but otherwise she's kind of a doof. I love this dog.
Pablo: another chihuahua, of the teacup variety. Used to be quick to snap at people when he was young, but at 9 years old, he follows me around constantly and is just the sweetest dog I've ever met.

Sadly I think Casper might go soon. My mom called me earlier... he's 12 years old and showing signs of congestive heart failure but there's nothing anyone can do. And I don't know how to prep myself when that call eventually comes

Last edited:
After having Tyrant since 2001 until his death on April 6th, 2018, I have to say.....you do not own pets: they pets own you (and we love them for it).

I'm gonna revive this thread. I had hamsters once, but now I prefer mostly cats. I can't live without having a furry cat in my house. Here's my cat, Dee.
zUaxwJ3.jpg

She's only 5 but she already has neck and back issues. I even got her a raised cat food bowl so she won't have any problems with food. Also, my kitchen looks cleaner now because my cat doesn't spill her meal and water anymore.

Windy, the best black lab in the world who just had a birthday.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1571956791194.jpg
    FB_IMG_1571956791194.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Back