Do Katy Perry and Zooey Deschanel look alike?

Do they look alike?

• Total voters

LukeMM95

Edgy McEdgeEdge
I keep hearing these two look very much alike but they look completely different to me:

zooey-deschanel-katy-perry-1040-112311.jpg

Edit: Personally I've always found Deschanel to be quite attractive, whereas there seems to be something off about Perry. Her face just looks kind of goofy and her hair looks like a bad wig. And yet I'm constantly hearing guys say she's the hottest thing to grace the Earth. I don't see it.

Last edited:
Maybe from afar or without glasses (possibly they fell on the fakkin' floor :gatorpee:). And I have to agree with you, Zooey is more beautiful. No wonder they made some extra Mary Spuckler episodes.

Yes, they look similar, but it's mainly the long dark hair and if one of them had a different hairstyle, I don't think many people would be making the comparison.

So I see somebody else had noticed.

I actually thought she WAS Katy Perry when I first saw a promo for New Girl.

When you see them in different things, they look so similar. Put them side-by-side in a picture however, and they look really different.

Only slightly. It's mostly the nose and bangs. Otherwise, they're pretty easy to tell apart.

I dislike both of them though. I dislike Katy Perry's music and her whole thing with Russell Brand. While Zooey really overplays the "awkward nerdy girl" thing that it kind of becomes grating.

I think people identify a lot with people's hair and eye colour, and if there hair was more differentiated between the two people wouldn't say they look alike. I remember people saying Aaron Paul and Tom Felton looked alike just because they're blonde with blue eyes, yet their facial features are incredibly different. Same goes for Will Ferrell and Chad Smith. They could look like maybe brothers or cousins but people saying they look like twins? No.

Last edited:
Katy Perry wears way too goddamn much makeup. Overall she's just kind of artificial-looking in my opinion. Zooey is much cuter.

Back