Did any of you guys know charles manson was still alive

zachbigmac

Don simpsons
Because i didn't i thought he was dead but now hes getting married any of you guys think he was dead, i am shocked he has not been executed but im' not an expert on the legal justice, so maybe their is a reason why he is not dead?.

Yes I did. Not all places have capital punishment, and his sentence was handed down during a brief time when CA had ended the practice.

The woman he is marrying, like other women who write to and fall in love with famous criminals/murders, has a mental disorder known as hybristophilia. I mean, it might not sound fair to call it a mental illness, but it is classified a one because it puts the person in so much danger.

Thanks for clearing that up on why charles mills manson not charles smith is still alive. Even though it makes no sense, i mean people like dahmer were murderred in prison, why not Mills.

Thanks for clearing that up on why charles mills manson not charles smith is still alive. Even though it makes no sense, i mean people like dahmer were murderred in prison, why not Mills.

Dahmer's murder shouldn't have happened, and I don't mean that he didn't deserve what he got, but rape, abuse, and murder should not occur in our prison systems. It is a failure on the part of the prison itself as well as the prison system whenever this happens to an inmate. By the way, Manson WAS attacked by a fellow inmate once, though it was in a medical center, not prison.

yeah there's been occasional failed parole news and i believe his girlfriend and him were in the news earlier in the year too

jee, even manson's getting more action than most of us

might have to kill someone
but who?

we've gone full circle. from roman polanski to charles manson

He doesn't have to be alive to get married. Ya ever seen the movie ''Corpse Bride''?

let the record show that Charlie never actually murdered anyone, the Family did the crimes of their own free will

Back