december figures???????

Wave 7 and Asst. C is being shipped starting now for the next few weeks. You may see some in stores around the 20th if you're lucky, but don't expect them until late December - early January.

Critic Petition

Tino, I'm a huge "Critic" fan.

I'll post a link to that petition at the Sector.

PS-- We've heard reliable info that Series 7 won't be hitting stores 'til January.
They may pop up sooner, but that's a long shot.

Thanks for the post guys ! I am still banned on your board. I am starting to think that I will never be allowed on again. Can one of you guys start a poll to see if people want me back. I am just curious on where I stand over there.

As for the Series 7 dates.... I think they will hit in a week or 2. Just my little inside scoop.....

That sounds right, but the major chains probably won't receive them until very early in January.

Forget the figures, I want my Simpsons kitchen and muumuu wearing hyperobese Homer already!

Tino, you are well aware where you stand with the SCS.
I don't want to discuss this further.

Personally, I hope to see Series 7 before Christmas.
I won't hold my breath, though.

But I will keep my fingers crossed.... :bart:

I pre-ordered mine from PlanetActionFigure...I ordered a set for a friend from EBWorld when I ordered some video games since EB also had them online....

Why did they get pushed back until January. Did they realize we needed a break or something?

I work at a place affiliated with Software Etc... The Toybuyer, He said mid Decemer. But then again he handles action figures at a major retail chain. I used to work for a major retail chain And though it wasn't Software Etc.. I always felt communication of delays to not be passed down well. So that's all I've heard.

Datoupee said:
Hey Scoot, can you post on the Collector Sector a bit about The Critic site I just created. I want to get the petition signatures going.

Here is the link.
http://critic.nohomers.net

Thanks.

Start spelling my name right, as I've asked you to do time and time again, and I might start helping you out.

Just got this from EBGames...

Thanks for pre-ordering Simpsons Environments Wave 7 from
EBgames.com! As an added benefit to ordering from us, we'll keep you
informed of ship date changes. We are writing to let you know that we have
changed the projected ship date for Simpsons Environments Wave 7 to 1/2/02.

with xmas shopping I need the little break, although i still want them now. ppl who have ordered the figures online how much earlier do you usually receive them as opposed to retail stores? just curious...end transmission

I tracked waves 5 and 6 from when I saw them in stores and when I saw people communicating about recieving them from online ordering. I saw them in stores about 10 and 11 days either. Keep in mind I'm in Hawaii and the shipping takes longer. Somes stores get them up to an additional 3 or 4 weeks after that.

evil krusty doll said:
acording to the simpsons figure info site series 7 will hit stores in about 2 weeks :D

No offense Tino, but I'm taking that with a fine pinch of salt. The SCS has had a few reports that suggest late Dec-early Jan. They could be here in a couple of weeks, but I wouldn't couint on it.

maybe it's just the concussion talking but you'd think Playmates would want to get this latest wave out in time for the xmas rush. I know they sell fast anyway, but just made sense to me. end transmission

You'd have thought so, but they only started shipping on Sunday, so chances are small. A retailer could air-freight them in, but at this time of year it'll cost them dear.

i called my local comic shop guy he said maybe the week of xmas his shipment will arrive. i guess its better to have them a little late than a lot late, but my patience has never been a virtue and I want muumuu homer so much, bah, just stock them already. end transmission

Yeah, the local comic shops have been getting the waves about two weeks faster than the chain stores around here. So if I don't mind paying three bucks more per figure, I might get them before Christmas.

albert we all know you wont mind paying 3 extra dollars a figure (we know your secretly a millionaire) hehe. i hope to have them before xmas as well, hoping to see them sometime next week. end transmission

Back